Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

TEXANS VS VIKINGS VS COVID WEEK 4

This looks like the "i got mine" bowl.

Not one player with guaranteed money doing anything to help us win.

Which is why I didn't care for the massive contracts for Watson and Tunsil. Not that they didn't deserve a payday, but when you put almost all of your eggs into one or two baskets instead of spreading it out a bit, this is what you get. A few above average players surrounded by scrubs.

It's one score lmao. Against one of the worse defenses in the NFL. Only took two and a half quarters to score a TD. May not want to get ahead of yourself lol.

I'm just excited that now in quarter 3 Obrien/Easterby/the OL/the WR/the defense/special teams/Covid/the rbs/Landry Locker/John Lopez/Seth Payne/Sean Pendergast/John McClain are finally not causing Watson to play like crap, that's all.

All it took was for an 0-3 team's entire secondary to be out of the game before the elite, special 160 million dollar qb could together a drive.

I'm just excited that now in quarter 3 Obrien/Easterby/the OL/the WR/the defense/special teams/Covid/the rbs/Landry Locker/John Lopez/Seth Payne/Sean Pendergast/John McClain are finally not causing Watson to play like crap, that's all.

All it took was for an 0-3 team's entire secondary to be out of the game before the elite, special 160 million dollar qb could together a drive.
Steel, is that you?

We could go into the lead here if we pull our heads out. The Vikes stink too. They are who we thought they were (Thanks to prev Minnie coach Denny Green).

"to beat #4 in this building you can't miss another throw"

Why, cuz he and we are so special especially "in this building"?

Back