Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

TEXANS VS VIKINGS VS COVID WEEK 4

Seriously? I've never said he was elite. IMO, he's above average, but not elite. He could do better with better coaching and play calling, I'll leave it at that.
This is where i am. Im not willing to call the man a bust when his only HC in his professional career has been OB.

IF he doesnt grow at all under ANY other coaching staff I will be far more inclined to believe he CAN'T or WON'T grow.

Til then, my confidence is not strong enough in OB and crew to say that DW is incapable of anything more than we have seen.

I don't believe he walks on water and don't believe he belongs at the "GOAT" table talks any time soon..... I just believe the man deserves a chance under someone else....anyone else.

I've never understood why this team cant throw a simple screen. I still dont know why Watson couldn't get a designed run

Watson having a bad game so far. Still another half to go, hopefully he settles down before the defense totally gas out. I'd like to see the offense go no huddle the first series in the second half, gotta change up this Steel Blue Funk.

Who is still defending Bob at this point? He's gutted this team, fucked the salary cap, and butt fucked our draft capital. He needs to be run out of town asap.
Wrong he should have been run out of town years ago. If we didn't have the WORST OWNER in the league he would have been gone before he did all this.
The OWNERS are either idiots, don't give a **** about winning or both.

Don’t worry everyone. Minnesota is now without their top 4 dbs.

I think that might finally be enough of an advantage for Watson to actually produce something. I expect 3 TDs from him in the second half, and you all to then proclaim how special he is because he came back on a garbage team using their second string secondary.

Can't imagine what the score would be if the Vikings were able to practice this week.
It might get worse in the second half. Remember when Kubes would set up the play action in the second half after establishing the run in the first half?

Back