Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

TEXANS VS VIKINGS VS COVID WEEK 4

I just turned the game on. 3 points in a quarter and a half? BOB has really schemed and put together an offensive juggernaut eh? The tacks hung 31 points on these guys a week ago. What a joke BOB and his schlubs are.

It’s the same “scheme” that prior to this year has led you all to claim Watson is elite, right?

Now that’s Watson is regressing, all the sudden the “scheme” is what’s holding him back?

How much more advantage does this guy need on the field to produce? He’s playing a garbage team at home that’s without it’s top 3 cornerbacks. And still he can’t produce anything.

Our edge is in Tennessee lol both coaching and player wise. Vrabel’s players here owned the edge.

It’s the same “scheme” that prior to this year has led you all to claim Watson is elite, right?

Now that’s Watson is regressing, all the sudden the “scheme” is what’s holding him back?

How much more advantage does this guy need on the field to produce? He’s playing a garbage team at home that’s without it’s top 3 cornerbacks. And still he can’t produce anything.

Seriously? I've never said he was elite. IMO, he's above average, but not elite. He could do better with better coaching and play calling, I'll leave it at that.

Watching the vikings repeatedly March up and down the field makes me jealous that other teams have some sort of offensive identity and philosophy.

Sad thing is, the Vikes offense isn't all that good. We always make bad teams look elite.

So... go into a shell and kneel, or go three and out fast and give them another chance to score?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a bright note... isn't this how all Vikings started this season? They jump out to a lead, but crumble in the end?
Woopee! OBs bread and butter. Beating up on mediocre teams while getting outsmarted by better teams.

Back