Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

TEXANS VS VIKINGS VS COVID WEEK 4

I can't knock the Texans defense for effort on that drive. They just don't have the talent.

I agree completely with this sentiment...

battleredblog (@battleredblog) Tweeted:
If I was Tim Kelly, I think the thing I'd be most pissed about getting demoted right now would be that it happened right after the #Texans faced the #Chiefs, #Ravens, and #Steelers and before I ever got a chance to call plays against, you know, a bad or mediocre football team.

IIRC I said halftime game 2 Obrien would take over play calling. Kelly was horrible except first half game three but second half put him back to whatever he was doing last season.

Notice the difference in the red zone attack, play calling and formation between both teams? That stupid, predictable shotgun crap will never be as efficient as heavy sets and play action.

Why do we always have to run on 1st and throw a 2 yd pass on 2nd if we don't run it again. What is it with Obrien that forces his reptile brain to repeat the same plays over and over again without success?

It wasn’t sarcasm
It was on my part mate. I’ve since edited my post. I think the play calling first half was awful. Failing to get a rhythm QB any rhythm by pounding a failing running game. Come out 2nd half chasing the game vs a load of replacement DBs and still running inside on 1st down.
Still no WRs open. Yes Fuller has a couple of nice deep receptions.

Back