Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans vs Da Bears Gameday Thread

You know what - I'd like to see Bob McNair go down to the field and b-slap everyone on the sidelines right about now.... then head up to the defense booth and do the same.

If it doesnt get better next quarter im off, granted i have nothing else to do but this is worse than pulling teeth so far.

Well the Bears look like a plyoff team wanting to be out there, the Texans look like a non playoff team ready for the off season. Pathetic performance so far. They need to wake the eff up!

The Texans are working really hard for another loosing season today. I'm quite disappointed so far.

This game is so meaningless it hurts and it shows, damb I wish we had something to play for going out like this is not gonna help the FA appeal!

If it doesnt get better next quarter im off, granted i have nothing else to do but this is worse than pulling teeth so far.

I'm surprised you're sticking around til the next quarter!

Probably the worst quarter of football since Pittsburgh earlier in the season.

This is too much like the Browns game in 2004, we needed a win to finish 8-8 but played like the Texans are playing today, uninspired.

These guys are mailing it in and I've got better things to do with my Sunday than to watch these bums stumble around and embarrass themselves again. Kubiak has "fixed" a lot of things about this team but there are still so many problems here that I think are beyond him. They're soft, poorly disciplined, and despite whatever bullshit he spouts at his podium they quit on a fairly regular basis. Worst of all they appear to be completely content with being losers again. Their problem isn't "talent". Anyone can assemble a roster full of "talent". It's more complicated than that. This team has no fire, no heart, and no spine.

Sweet Run blitz whiff, all we can hope is the Bears are watching the Vikings scoreboard and will see they are winning

How the f()()k did the refs not whistle that play dead on the intentional grounding? That is atrocious officiating.

I can't waite for the combine and the off-season already, hopefully next year I will be excited about the playoffs!

Back