Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans vs Da Bears Gameday Thread

Draft Update: Saints came back from being down 30-10 to get on top of the Panthers 31-30. Panthers just scored on a FG and is now on top of the Saints 33-31, 1 second left.

Draft Update: Saints came back from being down 30-10 to get on top of the Panthers 31-30. Panthers just scored on a FG and is now on top of the Saints 33-31, 1 second left.
That sounds familiar... :gun:

2nd/4 38: Slaton through a hole, to the 33. FIRST DOWN TEXANS!

Have a nice trip out of the stadium Bears fans.

bearsfans.jpg

:heh:

WTG Texans!!!!!!!! :fans:

Cool. We end the season on a positive note. We beat a fairly decent team who really needed the game more than us. It's a good sign.

And its in the books, 31-24 Texan, 8-8 season. Considering the start we had, I am satisfied with the result. There's lots of stuff to work on though, but that's why there's another season next year :)

Ahhh now . . if Philly beats Dallas to keep them out of the playoffs . . . this will make my day.

Hey! Welcome back Dicky... oh, didn't find the cotton candy. Ah well, that's alright. Tell you what, come back here next Sunday for our next game.... yeah, we'll be here. Just wait outside the front doors for a bit, if were not here yet.

Good game quick thoughts on the game

-1st quarter slow start agian
-Did the reffs whistles work in the 1st ???????
-first half i didnt no Slaton was a WR and Hands special player ...bad play calling IMO ...and it seemd like moats is better then him at that

-our secondary was still soft how did we make the bears Offensive look like a high scoring team ????? Teh Bears and Orton r u serious

-Brisles needs to get fired !!!!!!!!! and our O line is still soft in the mid +same Winston had a hell of a GAME !!!!!

-Without mario our D line is Umm something your right we need another DE and Amobi is on FYA !!!!!!!!!!!

-Dunta didnt help his case of getting traded ...Yes i said it ..!!!!!!!!

and AJ is a Freak of Nature ....... thats all that needs to be said !!!!!!

About your typical Texans Game

Texans are on the cusp of being great we just need to bring the defense around!

And folks we have a quarteback there is no discussion.......thank god!

And its in the books, 31-24 Texan, 8-8 season. Considering the start we had, I am satisfied with the result. There's lots of stuff to work on though, but that's why there's another season next year :)

Yeat at 0-4 i thought the meltdown was coming down ... good thing that didnt happen

Texans are on the cusp of being great we just need to bring the defense around!

And folks we have a quarteback there is no discussion.......thank god!

thats been the big step we made this yr.. when we finished 8-8 last yr, we had no rb and a very iffy situation at qb

this yr we know we have some of the best in the league at both positions

Texans by far are on the right track, now the talking heads will be talking about us as sleepers for the playoffs again next year with our potent offense depending on our upgrade of the defense in the offseason overall I'm satisfied and can live with this season. There were some close games that could have went our way but that is the way the ball bounces untill next year................

GO TEXANS!:texflag:

Great way to end the season. It has been a season of missed opportunities though. We could've been in the playoffs but now we have to wait another year.

Last game of the season and I would love to show Da Bears some Texans hospitality by knocking them out of playoff contention.

It looks like a beautiful day to have the roof open:

Partly Cloudy
High 60° F
Precip: 10%
A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. Slight chance of a rain shower. High around 60F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

The Bears will want this more than the Texans and will go back to Chicago playoff contenders. JMO. After watching that horrendous display of pathetic football by our boys last week, I just don't have that much faith they will pull this one off. NOW, I hope to hell they prove me wrong!!:)

As for the weather, I wish it was about 20 degrees colder, but, I'll take it. A nice day for football for sure.

Dammit Sandy!!!! I was not prepared for the cold weather. I am so blaming you for this.

Find the whistles*..

refs.jpg

*Sure seems like they started the game without any but I did photoshop this to make it look that way.

good win. What was up with all the bears fans?

in your face to the beyotch with the sign that said " Houston, you have a problem"

Slaton:kingkong:
Andre Johnson:kingkong:
Mario:kingkong:

good win. What was up with all the bears fans?

in your face to the beyotch with the sign that said " Houston, you have a problem"

Slaton:kingkong:
Andre Johnson:kingkong:
Mario:kingkong:

i know we need alot more road texans fans but we are a young francise compared to the bears so ill give it time

i for one didnt go 2 todays game i went to all of them this year and decided to sit this one out good thing i did i cant wait till we fix that roof LOL rain and cold is not my style LOL

i know we need alot more road texans fans but we are a young francise compared to the bears so ill give it time

i for one didnt go 2 todays game i went to all of them this year and decided to sit this one out good thing i did i cant wait till we fix that roof LOL rain and cold is not my style LOL

I LOVED the cold, and the rain wasn't that bad. GREAT football weather IMHO! It's the 120 degree heat that gets to me!

Katie, I'll be happy to take all the blame!:) I wished for at least ONE chilly football game, and mama nature obliged. I am most grateful, because I enjoyed every minute of it!!

As for the Bears fans, they were some of the best we have had at Reliant. THere were a lot of them, and they made plenty of noise also. The one's I met were respectful and gracious, even after a difficult loss for them.

I read their whole gameday thread and got a big kick out of "Mozart1220" who insisted that the officials were paid somehow to take the game away from the Bears and give it to the Texans.

There's some of those guys in every fanbase but they never stop being funny.

I read their whole gameday thread and got a big kick out of "Mozart1220" who insisted that the officials were paid somehow to take the game away from the Bears and give it to the Texans.

There's some of those guys in every fanbase but they never stop being funny.

Took me like 2 hours to read trough the entire thing, real fun too.

Its bad reffin! :)

Back