Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans vs Da Bears Gameday Thread

Reeves is pulled? Bennett is in alot at that LCB spot, after Reeves got burned up in the first series.

the Texans are killing me today. No fire. And the crowd deal, if we show up and beat the Raiders like we were supposed to, people would have kept their tix for this game. Last week was humiliating.

This is what uninspired football looks like!

Mario to Demeco:

"So where are you vacationing in the offseason I was thinking Ibiza"

does Schaub ever pump fake the ball - it seems like whenever his arms go up, he throws immediately.

Niiiiiiiice throw.... but still would like the occasional pump fake, esp on short throws.

This looks like a talent evaluation game and the ref's are all over the Bears in the playoffs scenario

lemme guess..... practice wasn't as good this week as Kubiak was hoping.

I think we have some team frustration.

2nd/24 HOU46: Schaub heaves to the left side, live football, take across goalline, TOUCHDOWN Bears...

Official calls incomplete pass...

Penalty: Int'l Grounding, 10-yarder, loss of down.

what in the hell is wrong with this team today? I don't want to see Kubes get fired yet but I do think he deserves to be on the hot seat and don't really understand why he isn't at least mentioned?

no whistle, no flags... what is wrong with these refs ? they forgot all of their gear at the airport?

This is absolutely pathetic. I can't believe how unprepared they look. Like they don't wanna be there. This falls on Kubiak.

The Zebra's are working hard for the Bears today. I don't recall ever seeing a late hit called on a reciever - away from the ball no less. Then the whole forward pass thing just now.

Back