Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. 1/1. Noon. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Way to finish it up with that bullshit snap from a center who shouldn't even be playing. Way to walk off the field looking like a pack of fools again.

That's the Texans way.

Now after the 5yd penalty and still go for it...Umm thats a sure fire sign that Kubes wants this game over...can't blame him

LOL. I sure hope they don't get beat by the Tacks next week now. LOL.

Ridiculous not to go to OT.

It is all backups on the field anyway, so who cares about players getting hurt.

Are you fugging kidding me?

I am speechless.

I'm not. It's in their genetic makeup to embarrass themselves.

10-6 in a year when the Colts don't have Peyton Manning is pretty much like 8-8 if you ask me. Now granted the Colts did win one anyway but still, how does that 9-7 taste?

Weeks ago we were looking at the very possibility of 13-3 or 12-4. Then we went back to being Kubiak's Texans.

Must spread rep

If the Texans don't come out next week flat as hell I'll be stunned. This is nothing but Kubiak going turtle and backing his way into the playoffs which shouldn't surprise us. It's the only way he's ever going to see them.

Why doesn't Kubiak put Chris Myers and the rest of the starters back into the lineup on the 2-point conversion?

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You have a chance to win the game and put the Titans out of the playoffs, and you leave some guy named Austin in at center to blow the shotgun snap.

LOL.

You guys, I am going to have to go do some yard work now. Physical exertion to work out the pissed off feelings I have right now.

I think Delhomme played better than Yates has played these past couple of games...good pocket presence and was slinging the ball pretty good...and doing it with the **** oline. Not saying start him over Yates but definitely put him in if Yates struggles next week.

Also, why is everyone assuming TEN will be here next week. All sorts of stuff still has to happen for them to make it.

i liked the 2pt try until the false start, then we should of kicked the extra point, especially with the back up center and jake in the shot gun.

Seriously? If this is the best the Titans can do against our backups i would love to see them next week.

Yeah, we yanked pretty much everyone a long time ago.

Wanted the win but not sweating it this week. We got to see who will not be on the team next year in terms of backups

Titans next week would be the DREAM scenario. Probably the only team the Texans would be favored really.

Not a good way to head into the playoffs. Oh well. At least next week our "starters" will be in.

Why doesn't Kubiak put Chris Myers and the rest of the starters back into the lineup on the 2-point conversion?

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You have a chance to win the game and put the Titans out of the playoffs, and you leave some guy named Austin in at center to blow the shotgun snap.

LOL.

You guys, I am going to have to go do some yard work now. Physical exertion to work out the pissed off feelings I have right now.
Keep the Kubiak vodoo doll out of GP's hands.

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

LOL.

Your backups get you into this position, you let them finish it. Plus, you don't put guys that haven't played a whole half back in the game just for one play.

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

They've been inactive since the end of the first half, I doubt any of their bodies are loose or warmed up

That had to be on purpose, right? I mean once dreessen crapped the bed, that normally dicates an extra point and tie the game right? Our coach and b/up center can't be that dumb right?

why u fine with losing

Oh yeah, you're another Texans fan.

:toropalm:

A fan hoping to roll into his or her first every Texan playoff game with as healthy of a roster as possible has just as much merit as your approach to winning today's game.

I don't understand the criticism.

Back