Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. 1/1. Noon. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

I hate this. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

I don't care if we're still in the playoffs. You don't ever let a divisional rival come in here and you just throw all your backups and even 3rd stringers at them. It's a sin.

Screw Kubiak and his strategy, if that's what he was thinking. This leaves a bad taste in my mouth, going on a 3-game losing streak. You play to win. You get out there to outplay and outlast your opponent. Laying up like this just creates a habit that can carry over to next week.

Severely pissed off, folks. PISSED.

Hope we don't pull a Bungals by losing in the regular season final game and the first round to the same team.

I don't care if we're still in the playoffs. You don't ever let a divisional rival come in here and you just throw all your backups and even 3rd stringers at them. It's a sin.

Screw Kubiak and his strategy, if that's what he was thinking. This leaves a bad taste in my mouth, going on a 3-game losing streak. You play to win. You get out there to outplay and outlast your opponent. Laying up like this just creates a habit that can carry over to next week.

I concur but it is Kubiak.

Hope Kubiak isnt trying out the Marvin Louis strategy where he lost to the Jets in the final game of the season playing vanilla football thinking he was gonna unleash on them in the playoffs and it backfired.

Dude get over it, can't wait to smash the hell out of this bad ass Titans team next week with All our starters

u think the titans would of layed it down if the situation was reversed. I hate the titans and will be pissed if they make it in because we layed the game on a platter for them.

See, you and I see things VERY similarly.

HOLY ****! FUMBLE!!!!!! TEXANS BALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we let the Titans in and they beat us next week, oh man what an uprising that will happen, but if we beat them, that will be a great boost for the franchise!!!!!

Dobbins, the dude who was brought into the fold during preseason games because of injuries to LBs ('Meco, I think)....he causes the fumble.

I want to see nothing but three-step drops here by Delhomme, since Kubiak has put the scrub o-linemen in there who can't pass block to save their lives.

Hell, why doesn't he send out the first team right now?!?!?!?!?

So you've gone from "eh, this doesnt matter and whatever happens, it could be a win-win either way, oh well" to deciding that this is the reincarnation of evil?

I understand why you go teets up and hand this game to the Titans but dammit I ****ing hate losing to the Titans and the Texans should know that. Like an Auburn fan wanting to beat Alabama or an Aggie wanting to beat UT I want to beat the Titans every single time we play them and if the Texans haven't figured that out by now then **** these forever 8-8 losing sons of bitches!

I can accept sitting some dinged up starters and resting guys but this is rolling over because you don't care. If I paid to see this game I'd be throwing **** on to the field right now.

That's all I've got to say about that.

So you've gone from "eh, this doesnt matter and whatever happens, it could be a win-win either way, oh well" to deciding that this is the reincarnation of evil?

I said I was split on it, then I sort of sided one way, and watching the Titans celebrate it just made me pissed off. Yeah.

Must spread rep

If the Texans don't come out next week flat as hell I'll be stunned. This is nothing but Kubiak going turtle and backing his way into the playoffs which shouldn't surprise us. It's the only way he's ever going to see them.

Back