Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

I guess you do not believe in innocent until proven guilty. DW4 deserves the benefit of the doubt. I get that a lot of us are PO'd at how DW4 has handled stuff but that doesn't mean we should automatically assume he did what he is being accused of. As far was we know DW4 ticked this woman off in some way and she is seeking revenge. Just the same she could be seeking a big pay day at his expense when she knows he did nothing close to what he is being accused of.
Constitution? We don't need no stinking Constitution!

Also I remember guys having to apologize for racist tweets they put on social media when they were young after they were drafted into MLB.

Are you suggesting a double standard?

I get what you’re saying but two wrongs don’t make a right. No one should have to answer for a dumb comment when they made as a kid. But he has been an activist so let him activist this. Now he gets to see what it’s like to have social justice warriors attacking him non stop. To have his name dragged through the mud. I hate all this crap but, if you’re want to play the game you don’t get to have your cake and eat it too.

They settled and had an NDA. However, the trainer felt he broke the NDA in his book and she made the details public.
And part of the legitimacy of the complaint was it was made public like 15 yrs later, however it happened.
He was in college i believe. World of difference.
Didn’t he tea bag her as a joke and she was pissed?
Was there even “sex” involved? I honestly can’t remember.
With Watson it’s 4 different people filing lawsuits all within a really short timeframe.

That he contacted her, that he was requesting a non-sports massage even though her specialty is sports massage, that he wanted a massage for "relaxation", if she would be the only one there but the worst is that he apologized for the incident. Also that later two other players reached out to her and had been recommended to her by "Big D".
Just spitball in here but what if he unintentionally got boner (it happens) during the massage and that is why he apologized? What is the two teammates thought it were funny and were just being jokers when they contacted her with the big D comment? There’s literally thousands of different things that could of happened. Just the two of them it will be hard to prove he did anything wrong. His word against hers.

Just spitball in here but what if he unintentionally got boner (it happens) during the massage and that is why he apologized? What is the two teammates thought it were funny and were just being jokers when they contacted her with the big D comment? There’s literally thousands of different things that could of happened. Just the two of them it will be hard to prove he did anything wrong. His word against hers.
No spit balling required.

At one point, the woman claims a fully-erect Watson exposed his penis and "purposely touched [Jane Doe's] hand with the tip."

Not cool if true.

Plenty of people who know DW4 can vouch for his impeccable character and many have already done so. It is not like he has a history of a bad attitude or any bad behavior. I get it that we are all PO'd at how DW4 has handled things but that does not equate what he is being accused of.

DW4 may be guilty but the timing of this leads me to believe this is simply a play for a lot of money. Hopefully time will determine the truth.

Yeah and lots of people defended Woods, Kraft and Big Ben. Fact is we only see the public side of Waston what is very carefully handled and controlled. As far as the timing goes you maybe right but given that it’s now multiple women that complicates things. It could also be that it’s taken this long to gather their case. As you said hopefully time will tell.

All cases of this nature on some level become a he said, she said. I do agree with you that it is possible and and intent is something that to me shouldn’t really be a factor because unless she had to fight him off how do you really prove intent.

However it’s because there are thousands of possibilities that the facts as they are known have to be all that is considered. It’s when facts are opened to interpretation that there are problems and if Buzbee really does have these texts and messages then facts paint a very bad picture.

Even the other players being jokers matter, if a couple of my coworkers said to one of the women at my work place that I was talking about them in any kind of a sexual nature then it doesn’t matter if they were playing around. It could be innocent and big D is just what they call him, his name is DeShaun after all, but in the context of everything else it looks really bad.

Remember this is civil not criminal so circumstantial evidence is fair game and in many ways the burden of proof is on Watson. It may not be fair but it is reality.

Watson ain’t going anywhere and neither is Easterby. Easterby and Watson are now joined at the hip.

Watson will be born again under Easterby’s guidance.

Funny when you think about.

Easterby is the one person to help Watson.

How the turntables...

If there were only one claim, a team could mobilize its internal resources to fully investigate the situation and to determine that Watson faces no realistic league discipline, and that the P.R. impact would not outweigh the value of adding the player. With four claims, even if Watson ultimately prevails on each one, the sheer volume complicates a potential trade, considerably.

How can a team justify sending significant assets to Houston without knowing how these claims will turn out? Although Watson is entitled to all protections and presumptions that apply within the confines of the legal system, the sheer number of claims will potentially cause one or more teams to not pursue a trade.

Alternatively, the compensation for a Watson trade could drop. And the local blowback could, in theory, force the Texans to take whatever they can get.

If there were only one claim, a team could mobilize its internal resources to fully investigate the situation and to determine that Watson faces no realistic league discipline, and that the P.R. impact would not outweigh the value of adding the player. With four claims, even if Watson ultimately prevails on each one, the sheer volume complicates a potential trade, considerably.

How can a team justify sending significant assets to Houston without knowing how these claims will turn out? Although Watson is entitled to all protections and presumptions that apply within the confines of the legal system, the sheer number of claims will potentially cause one or more teams to not pursue a trade.

Alternatively, the compensation for a Watson trade could drop. And the local blowback could, in theory, force the Texans to take whatever they can get.
Where’s that “superstar agent” when Watson needs him most? LoL

There might be some local blowback but I don't think that there's going to be enough that the team feels like they have to get screwed in a trade to get rid of him. Local news said 3 more women are filing totaling 5. Looks like this is going to get worse and worse for DW.

Help me to understand! First I am still a believer of due process, and will wait out the results, but why are so many ignorant to avoiding the appearance of wrong doing? Personally, if I had fame and fortune, I would be extremely protective of keeping both. I wouldn’t even trust a massage in a business complex and a home would never be a consideration (wouldn’t do that with clients either) unless I took a female with me for the session. The only way I would be alone would be very public places, then have a buddy or disguise ready if needed. You lose a lot of privacy but if innocent you’re not putting yourself in costly litigation that can still leave a smear on the reputation regardless of the outcome.

This is what I don’t get, if I’m a young, single, athletic, rich and famous football star I’m not paying anybody for anything like this because there you know he has to beat girls off with a stick. Hell if he likes massages that much then tell his girlfriend “Look the only way this relationship is going to work is if you take some massage classes and are willing to give a happy ending otherwise I’m moving on to the next fan girl.”

Even if he is innocent why put yourself in this kind of position by going to these no name, private people in there house or hotel room or whatever. If that is just his thing then set up a camera and say “Hey with all the scandals in sports these days do you mind if I record this just so there is proof that everything is on the up and up?” If she says no she doesn’t want you to then Danger Will Robinson get the F out there.

Last edited:
I keep waiting but haven't seen much mention of the other 2 nfl players who "big d" referred. I assume they're both Texans. Their testimony might be crucial especially if the stories don't match.

And potentially 3 Texans could be punished by the nfl.

This is what I don’t get, if I’m a young, single, athletic, rich and famous football star I’m not paying anybody for anything like this because there you know he has to beat girls off with a stick. Hell if he likes massages that much then tell his girlfriend “Look the only way this relationship is going to work is if you take some massage classes and are willing to give a happy ending otherwise I’m moving on to the next fan girl.”

Even if nothing he is innocent why put yourself in this kind of position by going to these no name, private people in there house or hotel room or whatever. If that is just his thing then set up a camera and say “Hey with all the scandals in sports these days do you mind if I record this just so there is proof that everything is on the up and up?” If she says no she doesn’t want you to then Danger Will Robinson get the F out there.
That's like asking why Tiger can't hire someone to drive him to his golf lessons when he's high. People can be stupid...even smart people...even rich people.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I keep waiting but haven't seen much mention of the other 2 nfl players who "big d" referred. I assume they're both Texans. Their testimony might be crucial especially if the stories don't match.

And potentially 3 Texans could be punished by the nfl.

The more that get involved the better! We could actually make the national news by Friday!

Ummm... No

Look at the comments in the 2nd video...some people are blind.

Anybody wanting to know why the rich and famous get away with stuff and why it might have taken so long for this to come out there’s your answer right there. People saying we shouldn’t be quick to declare him guilty just because we are PO’ed at him are right but likewise we shouldn’t automatically think he’s innocent just because he has a God given talent for football and we like watching him play.

Fact is there are far more people defending him even though they have no reason to either and it’s just because he’s famous.

Even if he is innocent why put yourself in this kind of position by going to these no name, private people in there house or hotel room or whatever. If that is just his thing then set up a camera and say “Hey with all the scandals in sports these days do you mind if I record this just so there is proof that everything is on the up and up?” If she says no she doesn’t want you to then Danger Will Robinson get the F out there.
We’re able to say that because we are on the outside looking in. But I’m sure if we were balling on that level, we might do some off the wall stuff too.

We’re able to say that because we are on the outside looking in. But I’m sure if we were balling on that level, we might do some off the wall stuff too.

True, I can’t honestly say how it would change me if practically overnight I nor my family ever have to worry about money again and I couldn’t walk into a bar without everyone wanting to buy my drinks all night. I don’t know how it would change me but man I’d sure like to find out.

Just to be “that guy” if this was Louisiana h would be guilty until proven innocent because they are based off French law instead of England law. So I guess a trade to the Saints is out.
I think CBA disallows trades to any team in final 8 teams
If I was going to entertain a conspiracy theory, I'd take a path I haven't seen taken yet.

The Texans and Watson are in on the trade request thing together. Hear me out.
Watson informs the team that lawsuits are coming.
They collaborate and drum up this trade demand scenario. Why? To give Deshawn a reason to sit out 2021, other than the lawsuit situation.
Yeah. As a theory, it's pretty out there. But it would answer a few questions about why DW requested a trade out of the blue. And why he was so cryptic and quiet about it.
Additionally it would give the team a clear path to recouoping his 2021 salary

As long as we're speculating. That's my wild one
So---Watson makes (donkey) of himself, asks Cal to make himself a 100 time bigger (donkey) and get blasted by EVERYONE so Watson can sit out a year and lose millions...

Nah... I'm passing on that one but feel free to conspire again.

maybe he should have used one of Clinton’s fat cigars instead. No stigma Attached. If a Prez could survive this DW should be able to. He needs to take a big bite of humble pie, rededicate himself to the Texans and enjoy the support of those teammates and coaches he’s dissing now. He’s young but he’ll soon learn what we all did, we ain’t that smart and we don’t get wisdom without pain.

I don’t want to believe this for 2 reasons

1 - as naive as I might sound I believed Watson was/is a decent man. Not a saint but not a perv displaying disturbing depraved behavior.

2 - I was resigned to the thought he was never going to play for Houston again and if this true it will hurt his trade value.

I find it hard to believe a young man with the world at his feet would do what he’s being accused of but then again I thought Cosby was a decent man. And then you hear of depraved degenerates like kellen Winslow junior, Darren sharper and Aaron Hernandez. Who knows what people are really like when the camera is off.

https://images.app.goo.gl/R8BFLaEaVC3K4j7g9

I don’t want to believe this for 2 reasons

1 - as naive as I might sound I believed Watson was/is a decent man. Not a saint but not a perv displaying disturbing depraved behavior.

2 - I was resigned to the thought he was never going to play for Houston again and if this true it will hurt his trade value.

I find it hard to believe a young man with the world at his feet would do what he’s being accused of but then again I thought Cosby was a decent man. And then you hear of depraved degenerates like kellen Winslow junior, Darren sharper and Aaron Hernandez. Who knows what people are really like when the camera is off.
9F38AD69-1245-461B-BBC7-5B9DA789A7E0.gif

tiger screwed around on his wife but he wasn’t accused of forcing himself on women was he? Not even in the same ballpark. I don’t know even like tiger or golf.

tiger screwed around on his wife but he wasn’t accused of forcing himself on women was he? Not even in the same ballpark. I don’t know even like tiger or golf.

It is the same in a lot of respects.The real person vs. the curated image. Society in general has a hard time separating the 2. So when a guy purporting himself to be a good wholesome young man is found to be engaging in what looks like degenerate activity...conflict arises.

Back