Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

To be fair. Although there are some poster(s) who will be in an orgasmic bliss over this lawsuit, will rush to judgement and will use this to pile on and push their agendas, the majority of posters are surprised by this lawsuit and willing to wait to get the details. At this point, this is bigger than a game.
That is why I said some.

Come on fellas be smarter than this. The Texans would willingly kill his value and possibly get him suspended from the league all the while getting nothing in value in return ?

Not to mention the fact that what they are talking about is some Hollywood movie evil corporation cliche. Watson isn’t near a big enough deal for the Texans and Buzbee to risk everything just to screw him over. Particularly since his contract says they can already screw him over if they want.

Some people just hate the team so much they will believe anything bad about it no matter how far fetched.

Not to mention the fact that what they are talking about is some Hollywood movie evil corporation cliche. Watson isn’t near a big enough deal for the Texans and Buzbee to risk everything just to screw him over. Particularly since his contract says they can already screw him over if they want.

Some people just hate the team so much they will believe anything bad about it no matter how far fetched.
Yep. How they are acting now is the exact reason a lot of women don’t want to come forward right away, especially when it involves athletes

Wow no freaking way.

All the dirt is about to come out now.

Hardball

One woman becomes a sort of "he said, she said" situation.

But, FOUR??? :eek:

The Texans have been barely competent enough to field a team. As much as I criticize the front office, I see nothing to make me believe that they could or would pull off a conspiracy of this sort.

Occam's razor, folks. The simplest explanation is usually the right one.

Watson's public image might just be that: an image. Innocent until proven guilty, of course, but in a court of public opinion, having four women accuse you of sexual assault is not easy to dismiss.

The Texans have been barely competent enough to field a team. As much as I criticize the front office, I see nothing to make me believe that they could or would pull off a conspiracy of this sort.

Occam's razor, folks. The simplest explanation is usually the right one.

Watson's public image might just be that: an image. Innocent until proven guilty, of course, but in a court of public opinion, having four women accuse you of sexual assault is not easy to dismiss.
I don’t believe either possibility, but if I’m asked to pick one or the other, I’m not siding with the Texans organization. Nobody should, they’ve been terrible. Don’t forget the report I broke here about Watt’s surgery going poorly and the doctor and/or organization hiding that from him. He “reinjured” it shortly after I learned about that. I’m 99.99% sure that was accurate. I have zero reason to believe it wasn’t accurate at the time and it coincides with what happened afterward. This organization is not to be trusted, they have a history of shady and incompetent behavior.

well what about now with reportedly 4 other women about to file suit?

So why not trade him and get return before all this?

At this point, teams know he will never play for the Texans again, so his trade value is pretty much nil, if he is going to get cut anyways.

Plus, he made the McNairs look bad. They tossed Duane Brown away for nothing because he hurt Bobby's feelings.

If they can keep their money, and save face for PR purposes, then they would absolutely do it. A way to get rid of your franchise QB and still look like the good guy to the fans.
But they keep their $ if Watson sits out. They only have to pay him if he plays, which is what they've said they want. If they've changed their position on that and are now concerned about PR and saving face, then trade him away instead of getting nothing in return by voiding the contract.

But they keep their $ if Watson sits out. They only have to pay him if he plays, which is what they've said they want. If they're changed their position on that and are now concerned about PR and saving face, then trade him away instead of getting nothing in return by voiding the contract.

They can try to get his signing bonus back

They could care less if they get compensation or not. They just want to look good

Innocent until proven guilty, of course, but in a court of public opinion, having four women accuse you of sexual assault is not easy to dismiss.

Meh, Trump's had 25 accusations, and public opinion is heavily divided.

You have to let these things play out. If these accusations are true, Watson deserves harsh punishment.

They can try to get his signing bonus back

They could care less if they get compensation or not. They just want to look good
Maybe if the compensation was a 3rd or 4th round pick. But it would be foolish imo to forego in the ballpark of 4 first round picks to look good when they'd look just as good by trading him.

Dang i knew Watson and his camp wanted to get out of town james harden style buy being a cancer and if that does not work through your teammates under the bus but dang ..... this isnt the way LOL

Come on fellas be smarter than this. The Texans would willingly kill his value and possibly get him suspended from the league all the while getting nothing in value in return ?

maybe the Texans FO is trying to do some crazy jedi Gon gatch Chu reverse mind trick to tear down watson so much they will be like no other team wants u u might has well come back home to the texans

maybe the Texans FO is trying to do some crazy jedi Gon gatch Chu reverse mind trick to tear down watson so much they will be like no other team wants u u might has well come back home to the texans
Or maybe it's just working out this way without the Texans behind a conspiracy worthy of a movie being made about it.

Or maybe it's just working out this way without the Texans behind a conspiracy worthy of a movie being made about it.

major plots on plots LOL !!! some how this all ties into the Patriots owner King BIll and Jesus Jack sent to Houston to kill the TEXANS !!!!

how kraft wouldnt mind this LOL and somehow Jesus jack planted these massauses !!!! : O

• Haha
Reactions: Max
Masseuse that works thru Instagram & out of her house? Not a good look for him imo.

He has too much in resources and is too high profile for him to have THAT type of service being performed on him in such a questionable manner.
Right and if any of this is true it's clear that DW4 exercised very poor judgment in this matter.

Due to the charges and Easterby being here. I would be sure if Watson is not gone by middle of next week. That is IF the NFL doesn't have a rule or something about trading with an open charges.

right at this point we need to trade fast take less and just be glad on what u got (3) 1st and a 2nd sounds pretty nice right about now

Meh, Trump's had 25 accusations, and public opinion is heavily divided.

You have to let these things play out. If these accusations are true, Watson deserves harsh punishment.

Of course we have to let it play out. That's why I advocated innocent before proven guilty. Basic respect for the rule of law requires it.

That said, the optics of it all is terrible for an entertainer in his prime.

I hope it's not true for several reasons, but I'm just sittin' here eating my popcorn watching it all unfold before us. :popcorn:

Yea Esterby is gonna be upset about this, so in an unexpected way it might help DW4 in his efforts to motivate the Texans
to trade him.

they do hate us and i dont even know what we did to piss them off ...???? maybe we need to blow up the astrodome already and plant some trees and flowers there or something :P

Yes it’s ridiculous on how much they hate on Houston. Like we’re the biggest scums on planet earth. But them jokers loves to come here and party. Lol

The NFL will put a hold on any trades until this situation is cleared up. If there are text messages these people will be paid off and this will go away.

The NFL will put a hold on any trades until this situation is cleared up. If there are text messages these people will be paid off and this will go away.

Can't stand the heat on your guy and why does it matter that I started this thread.

BTW, I will leave you with this, Busbee has a great track record of winning cases. He's very good at what he does. I would advise DW4 to be very careful about what he says and on social media.

Also I remember guys having to apologize for racist tweets they put on social media when they were young after they were drafted into MLB.

Are you suggesting a double standard?
Why is he my guy? So the lawyer brings up his background and upbringing as if that matters. Then, if you believe Watson, he asked for money to make this go away. Top that off, no papers have been filed whatsoever. See, unlike yourself, I don't have grudges or agendas vs players. Even if I don't care for a player, I can be objective no matter the case. Believe what you want, but last I checked, there is something called due process.

Antonio Brown's civil suit didn't keep the Bucs from signing him. The NFL can suspend a player but they can't keep a player from being traded.

Back