Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

I can’t say I’m too surprised regarding some of these posts and the hate for Watson.

My 2 cents:

Watson has always been a guy of impeccable character, always. He has shown it time and time again since he was first at Clemson. He doesn’t strike me as someone who would commit sexual assault or fabricate a story that assassinates his own character for any reason. I think he takes his perceived character far too seriously and I simply don’t think he would be able to do that morally.

I understand that these trade demands are triggering for fans, but they make perfect sense to me. I want to give up as a fan and I’m just a fan. My career is not tied to the organization and I’m further gone than he is. This organization has failed many players, as Andre Johnson pointed out, and it’s fans. DB always said, “the Texans are a PR firm with a football division.” So, I’m not going to get upset with Watson for wanting a fresh start, particularly after recent events.

It’s sick to see some of the posts here, however I am not at all surprised and I’d bet there are other factors involved that are contributing to this level of hate.

If anything, I wouldn’t be surprised if this originated from the Texans ownership or FO. I think it’s unlikely, but I would not at all be surprised.

So yeah before you are so quick to bow down at the altar of Watson why don't you read the actual court filing. This has nothing to do with the Texans or even us fans except that its the Texans QB that is accused. By the way I didn't know that you were so close to Watson that you can talk about his impeccable character.

I can’t say I’m too surprised regarding some of these posts and the hate for Watson.

My 2 cents:

Watson has always been a guy of impeccable character, always. He has shown it time and time again since he was first at Clemson. He doesn’t strike me as someone who would commit sexual assault or fabricate a story that assassinates his own character for any reason. I think he takes his perceived character far too seriously and I simply don’t think he would be able to do that morally.

I understand that these trade demands are triggering for fans, but they make perfect sense to me. I want to give up as a fan and I’m just a fan. My career is not tied to the organization and I’m further gone than he is. This organization has failed many players, as Andre Johnson pointed out, and it’s fans. DB always said, “the Texans are a PR firm with a football division.” So, I’m not going to get upset with Watson for wanting a fresh start, particularly after recent events.

It’s sick to see some of the posts here, however I am not at all surprised and I’d bet there are other factors involved that are contributing to this level of hate.

If anything, I wouldn’t be surprised if this originated from the Texans ownership or FO. I think it’s unlikely, but I would not at all be surprised.

Signed, Tiger Woods, Kobe Bryant, Ben Rothlisberger and the myriad of other athletes who had sterling reputations before a major sex scandal broke out against them.

You’re willing to go full on conspiracy theory stating that the entire organization has potentially set this dude up rather than believe that DW4 could be associated with something like this. And while it’s certainly possible, it’s still much less likely than him actually getting caught up in a questionable situation like this.

more importantly why is DW4 bringing his own towel? What’s he apologizing for afterwards?
If it was ended early because she was uncomfortable the decent thing to do is follow up and apologize again and say you werent meaning anything or trying anything. I don’t know the details and the filing is only her side with no evidence yet. Have to let this play out.

When did the incident happen? Last week? Last month? During the season? Why wait until it's obvious that Watson is demanding a trade publicly? Why demand a six figure settlement, then go public b/c the mark didn't cough up the money?

When did the incident happen? Last week? Last month? During the season? Why wait until it's obvious that Watson is demanding a trade publicly? Why demand a six figure settlement, then go public b/c the mark didn't cough up the money?
Maybe just maybe, she wanted to make it public sooner and no other Houston attorney wanted to take the case against Watson because their career would be on the line

Civil suits quite often start with a settlement offer which is not amissable in court. Pretty routine. I would think that if there is enough evidence it'll never get to court and they'll settle.

BTW, obviously neither party cared about quarantining as this allegedly took place March 28th 2020.

Civil suits quite often start with a settlement offer which is not amissable in court. Pretty routine. I would think that if there is enough evidence it'll never get to court and they'll settle.

BTW, obviously neither party cared about quarantining as this allegedly took place March 28th 2020.

A year later and timing is pretty much everything.

If she unexpectedly finds a man wearing nothing but a small towel, why did it take her 25 minutes to get uncomfortable?
I usually get completely naked for massages. Nothing out of the ordinary. The only difference is, I let the chicks go to work without sexually assaulting them.

If she unexpectedly finds a man wearing nothing but a small towel, why did it take her 25 minutes to get uncomfortable?
I usually get completely naked for massages. Nothing out of the ordinary. The only difference is, I let the chicks go to work without sexually assaulting them. Not saying Watson is guilty, but people really need to stop acting like it’s the Texans suing him for sexual assault.

My 2 cents:

To be fair. Although there are some poster(s) who will be in an orgasmic bliss over this lawsuit, will rush to judgement and will use this to pile on and push their agendas, the majority of posters are surprised by this lawsuit and willing to wait to get the details. At this point, this is bigger than a game.

Is it possible that both were wearing masks if nothing else?

I’ve had massages and I don’t get butt ass naked; personal choice. It’s not weird if you do, I’m sure a lot of folks do. I usually keep the undies on. But in doing that, It’s not hard for a masseuse to get to the groin area.

bringing your own towel though....That’s weird and in my mind it only serves 1 purpose..to make sure the “clean up” is thorough and he can take his fluids with him....

Last edited:
The alleged assault took place on March 2020. It’s filed by a massage therapist that said he touched her with his ****.

They announced the lawsuit via IG.

It reads as a money grab to me.
Perhaps she should have grabbed his four stars and yanked extremely hard and then gone for the money grab.

I’ve had massages and I don’t get butt ass naked; personal choice. It’s not weird if you do, I’m sure a lot of folks do. I usually keep the undies on. But in doing that, It’s not hard for a masseuse to get the groin area.

bringing your own towel though....That’s weird and in my mind it only serves 1 purpose..to make sure the “clean up” is thorough and he can take his fluids with him....

Maybe but to be fair its also possible that he was doing it due to covid fears. Though the counter to that is March was before the quarantine and Covid restrictions really kicked off, so yeah.

I am an attorney and let me tell you, this doesn’t look good for Watson. Two things I know:
1) However you feel about Buzbee, he’s a legit attorney and wouldn’t risk his reputation over a case that didn’t have solid evidence. He has enough evidence to fight a dismissal/summary judgment.
2) Take this with a grain of salt, but typically people that are “innocent” don’t hire Hardin.

Assuming these events happened, I would think that this masseuse probably is playing a little dumb and had an inference that he wanted something of a sexual nature. He probably thought his innuendo was enough to have scared off a legit masseuse and by her going through with it, she was okay with his sexual requests. That would also explain why he apologized and I think the comment about bringing his own towel to clean himself up is probably spot on.

I am an attorney and let me tell you, this doesn’t look good for Watson. Two things I know:
1) However you feel about Buzbee, he’s a legit attorney and wouldn’t risk his reputation over a case that didn’t have solid evidence. He has enough evidence to fight a dismissal/summary judgment.
2) Take this with a grain of salt, but typically people that are “innocent” don’t hire Hardin.

Assuming these events happened, I would think that this masseuse probably is playing a little dumb and had an inference that he wanted something of a sexual nature. He probably thought his innuendo was enough to have scared off a legit masseuse and by her going through with it, she was okay with his sexual requests. That would also explain why he apologized and I think the comment about bringing his own towel to clean himself up is probably spot on.

To me thats one of the most damning things about this, we're not talking about some no name young lawyer just trying to make a name for himself we are talking about an attorney thats doesn't need either the money or publicity. In fact he has a ton to lose if it came out that there was nothing there and he's just ambulance chasing. Also to address that this is coming from the Texans or NFL but, and please correct me if I'm wrong, couldn't he be disbarred for something like that if it came out he willing joined in a fake lawsuit?

Looking at the complaint actual jail time would be a stretch and thats if you could find a DA to take the case. So far this is a purely civil suit and those can be, somewhat, avoided by moving out of town.

Moving...hmmm
"I want to be traded"
Was this a last ditch effort by Watson? I mean let's face it he is turning into just the opposite of what we thought he was.

To me thats one of the most damning things about this, we're not talking about some no name young lawyer just trying to make a name for himself we are talking about an attorney thats doesn't need either the money or publicity. In fact he has a ton to lose if it came out that there was nothing there and he's just ambulance chasing. Also to address that this is coming from the Texans or NFL but, and please correct me if I'm wrong, couldn't he be disbarred for something like that if it came out he willing joined in a fake lawsuit?

Yes. Watson may have money. But any good lawyers are going to stay far away from a fake case. I don't know all the details but I am sure that he can lose his job in at the very least the state he practices in. I am sure he would be put on a probation period and then maybe allowed to resume practice. However, a guy like this is not going to be part of that type situation

And please correct me if I'm wrong, couldn't he be disbarred for something like that if it came out he willing joined in a fake lawsuit?

I’m not an expert in Professional Responsibility but from my understanding he would definitely be subject to discipline for knowingly presenting false or manufactured evidence which could result in suspension, having to give up your license or disbarment.

Details are starting to come out. If true, Watson is a pure pig and POS. I don't see Easterby letting Cal say "No" to trades if he feels it is fact.

Just to be clear , this is apparently a civil suit , not a criminal one brought by the state.

This shouldn't affect the ability to trade him.
It doesn't affect their ability to trade him, but it gives our potential trade partners reason to tap the brakes. There's at least the potential that the league could suspend Watson that a trade partner needs to factor as well as any publicity fallout.

To be clear, I don't think that Watson's trade value will be affected negatively by this at all. But the Texans don't need to let DW know that. The perception alone that his trade value was affected is enough to create even more leverage than they already had.

It doesn't affect their ability to trade him, but it gives our potential trade partners reason to tap the brakes. There's at least the potential that the league could suspend Watson that a trade partner needs to factor as well as any publicity fallout.

To be clear, I don't think that Watson's trade value will be affected negatively by this at all. But the Texans don't need to let DW know that. The perception alone that his trade value was affected is enough to create even more leverage than they already had.

I agree with you. However, Easterby is going to want him gone ASAP I would think. He might not have a clue about football but his morals are very strong. Sexual charges are not something he will take lightly.

I can see Watson gone by next week

I agree with you. However, Easterby is going to want him gone ASAP I would think. He might not have a clue about football but his morals are very strong. Sexual charges are not something he will take lightly.

I can see Watson gone by next week
You think Easterby wanted to give up on Brett Kavanagh because of accusations? Not a chance. And there's not a chance that these accusations are going to change the team's mind about Watson until more information comes out and most likely even if it turns out that he loses the lawsuit. It's he said/she said.

You’re willing to go full on conspiracy theory stating that the entire organization has potentially set this dude up
In their statement they said they just found out about the allegation last night. I thought it was weird the way they made a point of it. That they hadn’t known about this before.

I want to believe they knew something about it before, because then the “loyalty” tweet makes sense. & the Texans not accepting his side of the story makes more sense than what we “know” now about Watson wanting out.

Get rid of him. We don't need a guy like this on our team. Holding the team hostage with sitting out threats and then worse of all sexual harrasment charges!

Trade this piece of crap now PLEASE
I guess you do not believe in innocent until proven guilty. DW4 deserves the benefit of the doubt. I get that a lot of us are PO'd at how DW4 has handled stuff but that doesn't mean we should automatically assume he did what he is being accused of. As far was we know DW4 ticked this woman off in some way and she is seeking revenge. Just the same she could be seeking a big pay day at his expense when she knows he did nothing close to what he is being accused of.

Last edited:
Wait. I thought Easterby had nothing to do with personnel.
He can want him gone, just like Cal’s mom can want Hopkins gone even though she has nothing to do with personnel.

Caserio hopefully can say, “With all do respect, that’s not the best way to handle this situation.”

or

“Back in your corner Jack.”

So I’m seeing LaCoforna saying PHIL might be looking at acquiring Watson. 6 to 3 is easy if that’s what they want to do. Hurts and Sanders plus 3 1’s.

I usually get completely naked for massages. Nothing out of the ordinary. The only difference is, I let the chicks go to work without sexually assaulting them.

It's yet to be proven that he sexually assaulted her... my point was why wait for 25 min to get uncomfortable if you weren't expecting it

I’ve had massages and I don’t get butt ass naked; personal choice. It’s not weird if you do, I’m sure a lot of folks do. I usually keep the undies on. But in doing that, It’s not hard for a masseuse to get the groin area.

5uE.gif

So yeah before you are so quick to bow down at the altar of Watson why don't you read the actual court filing. This has nothing to do with the Texans or even us fans except that its the Texans QB that is accused. By the way I didn't know that you were so close to Watson that you can talk about his impeccable character.
That’s fair, I do not know him. I’ve followed him for a long time and never found anything negative that was concrete regarding his character. I’d like to give him the benefit of the doubt, I always take that approach, particularly when there is no history of anything nefarious.

Signed, Tiger Woods, Kobe Bryant, Ben Rothlisberger and the myriad of other athletes who had sterling reputations before a major sex scandal broke out against them.

You’re willing to go full on conspiracy theory stating that the entire organization has potentially set this dude up rather than believe that DW4 could be associated with something like this. And while it’s certainly possible, it’s still much less likely than him actually getting caught up in a questionable situation like this.

I don’t believe either possibility, but if I’m asked to pick one or the other, I’m not siding with the Texans organization. Nobody should, they’ve been terrible. Don’t forget the report I broke here about Watt’s surgery going poorly and the doctor and/or organization hiding that from him. He “reinjured” it shortly after I learned about that. I’m 99.99% sure that was accurate. I have zero reason to believe it wasn’t accurate at the time and it coincides with what happened afterward. This organization is not to be trusted, they have a history of shady and incompetent behavior.

Back