Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Except all the accusers haven’t taken money or an NDA, hence why you still have two pending. The most recent one has the NFL involved. It bears watching. Will she take a settlement? Who knows. As of right now a trial date is set for October 2024 in that case. However it goes, it might be Watson’s most expensive case yet.
I'm just asking, no matter if this goes to trial or not, do you think Watson is going to jail or do you hope he's going to jail?

Thanks for wasting my time on the forum deleting your posts, @steelbtexan and @leebigeztx. I know you are both aware of the private message you can send to each other through conversation mode. But you choose to waste others time, instead.

Now that Watson is gone for the season and no longer has any connection or bearing to the Texans or their 2024 NFL Draft.....this whole Watson thing could probably go by the wayside.

A nice "The End" to this unfortunate chapter in Texans annuls.....dammit, history.

Two remaining outstanding lawsuits tend to glue loose lips.
No doubt but he was like that before the lawsuits started. A real lone wolf in many ways. I believe he spent a lot of offseason time world traveling alone. I’ll bet there are some stories in Amsterdam that would make prison inmates blanch.

WOF's and posters who want this to just go away for obvious reasons. LMAO.

Own the fact that you're guy is a terrible person and since some of you appear to be able to do this, I for one will be here to remind you that you were wrong for being a fanboy of his. Deal with it. It's in the NFL section now and this pervert is a NFL player so yes this is relevant.

The plaintif attorney for the "redeposition case" has filed for a new deposition by May 1. A trial date for this case has been officially set for Oct. A strange date being that it is in the middle of the NFL season......a time period Hardin was vehemently against in the past.

The plaintif attorney for the "redeposition case" has filed for a new deposition by May 1. A trial date for this case has been officially set for Oct. A strange date being that it is in the middle of the NFL season......a time period Hardin was vehemently against in the past.

I bet when October rolls around Hardin will ask for a continuance.

I bet when October rolls around Hardin will ask for a continuance.
He can always ask. But the court may deny the request for a continuance if they perceive it as an attempt to delay proceedings unnecessarily, especially if they determine thet requesting party did not prepare for the case adequately beforehand..........and Hardin has had more than enough time by then to have gotten Watson's house in order.

One way or the other, it does not look like this plaintif attorney is in any way looking for any settlement (as opposed to Buzbee), especially after some of the arrows that Hardin has targeted her with sleazy false accusations of impropriety in presenting the case.

Finally, and most importantly, I just found out that the defendant in this case, is said to have "intellectual and mental disabilities". Despite this, Watson allegedly coerced the woman into performing sexual acts on him. If this is confirmed to be the case by the court, Watson won't need worry about waiting for a settlement ever being offered........he will need to worry if he still has his butt in tact when it's all over.

Aren't the Texans picking with Cleveland's pick?

Dont the Texans have the Browns 4th rd pick?

The other Derrick traded thread shouldn't have been shutdown

But mods dont follow the rules, this is just gonna be another example of mods gonna do whatever they want to do. Mods gonna Mod.

But mods dont follow the rules,
What rule did he not follow?

He was pretty clear why that thread was shut down. Starting conversations like this in this thread is likely to get this thread shut down as well.

Want to talk about the draft picks, great, lets talk about the draft picks. Want to be a SJW, there are other places on the WWW more appropriate.

He was pretty clear why that thread was shut down. Starting conversations like this in this thread is likely to get this thread shut down as well.

Want to talk about the draft picks, great, lets talk about the draft picks. Want to be a SJW, there are other places on the WWW more appropriate.
I'm certainly not a SJW

Tell you what **** this MF'er down too. Y'all are going to do what y'all want to do anyways. IDGAF

I don't care, but until those picks are made the Derrick trade that thread should have stayed open.

That thread should have stayed about football and how the Browns affect the Texans picks
What thread here stays on Topic? Honestly all the threads should've just been merged into a "all encompassing Watson thread". Even then annoying ass posters would click on it.. read all the posts, and then bitch at the other people posting like they forced the annoying posters to click (and respond) on a thread that they keep screaming they no longer care about 😵‍💫

Makes absolutely zero sense.

What thread here stays on Topic? Honestly all the threads should've just been merged into a "all encompassing Watson thread". Even then annoying ass posters would click on it.. read all the posts, and then ***** at the other people posting like they forced the annoying posters to click (and respond) on a thread that they keep screaming they no longer care about 😵‍💫

Makes absolutely zero sense.
It's the offseason... :truck:

Being a SJW is the complete opposite of being anti censorship..

Why do I have to go to another "WWW."? This is a football message board and this is the NFL discussion forum right? Why can't people talk about a NFL player in a NFL discussion forum on a WWW.NFL message board?

Truth is.. if we were Jaguar fans (thank God we're not) and the same exact threads existed.. people wouldn't have a problem with it, but because Watson was one of ours.. We can't talk about it?

Last edited:
Being a SJW is the complete opposite of being anti censorship..
Look at the last post from the other thread. That wasn't about censorship.

Truth is.. if we were Jaguar fans (thank God we're not) and the same exact threads existed.. people wouldn't have a problem with it, but because Watson was one of ours.. We can't talk about it?
Find me the last jaguarScrewup thread that went 271 pages? & it's not about football any more. The football aspect of it is gone.

Going back to read page 1 of this thread is a trip. Remember the before times when we didn't know if this was some sort of weird legal stunt? Ahhh such sweet ignorance.

I just wish they had sent Watson to the Titans so we all could revel in their misery and cap hell for the next 4 years. I really hate that my hometown Browns are stuck with this loser, but hopefully he does something stupid that warrants cancelling his contract for some reason.

Find me the last jaguarScrewup thread that went 271 pages? & it's not about football any more. The football aspect of it is gone.
Good, I'm going to start to point out when other threads get off track and ask the mods to close them too.

No more thorn getting high in threads anymore. Everything will be straight up football talk. I say this knowing the double standards around here and the fact that the mods are going to do what they want to do rules be damned.

Look at the last post from the other thread.

[quote uid=57 name="CloakNNNdagger" post=3407489]Mary Cabot reports that the quarterback attended a Super Bowl party in Las Vegas leading up to the game nine days ago and is currently on vacation in Rome.[/QUOTE]

[quote uid=145 name="Lucky" post=3407603]
Really? When does the stalking end? The franchise has emerged from the abyss. Let’s move on.
[/QUOTE]

One poster posts about Watson and then Principal Skinner complains about it. He gets the thread to go off topic so Principal Skinner closes the thread. Which was the goal of his.

That is what happened.

giphy.gif

What is an SJW. I’m lost as to why so many are so pissed about something that amounts to a flea on the rear end of an elephant. GAL. That’s get a life. Now if I could only figure out SJW I’d be good.

I say this knowing the double standards around here and the fact that the mods are going to do what they want to do rules be damned

This thread is still open. I don't follow the "double standard" argument. Whatever you wanted to say in that thread, say it here. That's what he said, no reason to have two threads full of this nonsense.

This thread is still open. I don't follow the "double standard" argument. Whatever you wanted to say in that thread, say it here. That's what he said, no reason to have two threads full of this nonsense.
Are the Texans picking with the Browns pick in the 1st rd?

Are the Texans picking with the Browns 4th rd pick?

If so, that thread should still be open.

Are the Texans picking with the Browns pick in the 1st rd?

Are the Texans picking with the Browns 4th rd pick?

If so, that thread should still be open.
I'm trying to understand, I really am.

Is there any reason we can't talk about those picks in a draft thread? Or this thread?

The last post in that thread was #7478. When was the last post about the Browns 1st or 4th round pick?

I'm trying to understand, I really am.

Is there any reason we can't talk about those picks in a draft thread? Or this thread?

The last post in that thread was #7478. When was the last post about the Browns 1st or 4th round pick?

There weren't any. People posting garbage about his vacation plans. That Watson obsession is weird. We got rid of him. We got CJ instead. Look forward to the bright future instead of obsessing over a declining never has been perv, who didn't want to be here anyway.

Show me a player on their site who had over two dozen sexual assault accusations? Obviously all this is unprecedented. All other 31 franchise fans would be just as interested if this was a player drafted by them.

I hope nothing but the worst for Watson and the absolute best for the Texans.. Hell that mindset already got me C.J. while I also watched Watson get ***** slapped by the ghost of Joe Flacco 😂

There weren't any. People posting garbage about his vacation plans. That Watson obsession is weird. We got rid of him. We got CJ instead. Look forward to the bright future instead of obsessing over a declining never has been perv, who didn't want to be here anyway.
Nope.. what's weird is the obsession of people trying to shut down all dialogue about a person they swear they don't care about (obviously they still do).

Face it.. Watson is a NFL story and because he did what he did while he's still ACTIVE.

Some of us are going to keep following this story until he's no longer a NFL story. This guy is self destructive and he's going to keep supplying the bumps that some posters will continue to complain about the rest of us bumping (but they don't care about the story anymore 🙄).

You don't want to hear about this guy or you are tired of the commentary on him... DON'T CLICK ON THREADS THAT DON'T INTEREST YOU.

Nope.. what's weird is the obsession of people trying to shut down all dialogue about a person they swear they don't care about (obviously they still do).

Face it.. Watson is a NFL story and because he did what he did while he's still ACTIVE.

Some of us are going to keep following this story until he's no longer a NFL story. This guy is self destructive and he's going to keep supplying the bumps that some posters will continue to complain about the rest of us bumping (but they don't care about the story anymore 🙄).

You don't want to hear about this guy or you are tired of the commentary on him... DON'T CLICK ON THREADS THAT DON'T INTEREST YOU.
The only thing I got out of this is that you don't know what the word obsession means...

The only thing I got out of this is that you don't know what the word obsession means...
Obsession with a pervert? LMAO

Wanting this to just go away, when he's got a suit against him for sexually taking advantage of a mentally challenged woman is frankly sick and says more about some posters character or lack there or than any perceived obsession that these posters who lack character might have.

Instead of imposing your opinions on posters and making them conform to your views why don’t you just keep scrolling by stuff you don’t like? It’s that ******* simple.

There is plenty of crap that isn’t football related on this board. But people want to come out of their ivory towers with their high and mighty attitudes and tell us based on their opinions and preferences what is allowed and not based on the rules.

And it was news about a football player so yeah it is football related. If it isn’t then go delete the posts about CJ Stroud doing the basketball and baseball stuff.

To be fair, no one was or is trying to shut down "all" dialog about this person or this situation, just trying to keep it all in one place.

To be fair, no one was or is trying to shut down "all" dialog about this person or this situation, just trying to keep it all in one place.

Don’t kid yourself. Actions were foreshadowed. And it’s no coincidence that this thread was allowed to live while the other died. It was because eventually the lawsuits will end and that will be reason this thread will close.

Don’t try to hide it.

So it makes sense that this thread will die someday. Just not yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back