Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Broncos, Sunday Nov 4, 2018!!

Clowney’s been quiet thus far today. Gonna need to make a play.
Just one tackle for the 1st half. Watt has logged none. It's to be seen if they and the rest of the team lose their endurance in the high altitude more in the second half. Our entire team should be supplied with their own person Oxygen generator every time they come off the field.

Just one tackle for the 1st half. Watt has logged none. It's to be seen if they and the rest of the team lose their endurance in the high altitude more in the second half. Our entire team should be supplied with their own person Oxygen generator every time they come off the field.

I have wondered why teams don’t do that if they are playing in Denver. It’s no secret.

Could it be a safety concern to have that many oxygen tanks in one area?

I was pissed about the timeout we called with 1:09 left on the clock 3rd and 1 for the broncos. We literally preserved clock for them. Stupid.
I am out of town and listening, was that when Duke got hurt? TO by rule if player hurt under 2 minutes, otherwise yeah, sounds kind of doing a BOB

I was pissed about the timeout we called with 1:09 left on the clock 3rd and 1 for the broncos. We literally preserved clock for them. Stupid.

The defense was reeling. If he called a TO (not sure if he did) to let the defense get their wind. It seemed to have worked B/c that appeared to be the only pass rush where Watt, Clowney and Mercy got in the backfield to pressure Keenum.

Crazy momentum Rollar coaster in the second quarter. Overall we look like the better team, but that doesn‘t mean much. We need a stop now and put points up next to take control.

I have wondered why teams don’t do that if they are playing in Denver. It’s no secret.

Could it be a safety concern to have that many oxygen tanks in one area?

Unlikely a safety issue........the hottest item anywhere close to the bench would be the cheerleaders. And beside, a central tank could be placed very remote to the bench and field in general.

There was an injury to Ejoifor and under two minutes when a player is injured you are forced to use a TO

Just curious as to when O'Brien gets Mancz back on the field at RG? Maybe when he deems his running game will be needed at some point today.

Unlikely a safety issue........the hottest item anywhere close to the bench would be the cheerleaders. And beside, a central tank could be placed very remote to the bench and field in general.

So it’s just a critical thinking and problem solving issue...

I would have expected at the very least Watson to have an oxygen tank.

(Lol @ cheerleader comment)

Back