Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Broncos, Sunday Nov 4, 2018!!

Running game no bueno today.

Broncos are aware that they suck in defending the run..& are also aware that we have run the ball well in the last 2 games. Should've expected them to commit to defending it better today. If we keep scoring & keeping them out of them out of the end zone, it'll be there late for us.

Alright Crennel....you saw that they got their TE out against our LB core on that drive 3 straight pass plays...adjust

Bring Reid down to cover

Getting a win in this environment will be huge. I hope we can get away with a win but I am not holding my breath.

Last edited:
If you play special teams and can see the name of the opposing player on the back of his jersey, don’t block him.

If you are an OL and your back is to the defenses and you can see your QB, look for an opposing layer to block or get out of the way.

If you play special teams and can see the name of the opposing player on the back of his jersey, don’t block him.

If you are an OL and your back is to the defense and you can see your QB, look for an opposing player to block or get out of the way.

Back