Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Broncos, Sunday Nov 4, 2018!!

TejasTom

All Pro
Match up:
broncos-vs-texans.jpg

Sunday, Nov 4, 2018 • 3:05 PM CT • Sports Authority • Denver, CO

Venue:
F10603B8D1FEF23FE0FA9222879FCAAA5C069230

Radio:
SportsRadio610 (610 AM, 100.3 FM)
Marc Vandermeer Play-By-Play, Andre Ware Color Analyst, John Harris Sideline

TV:
09-CBS.png

Pittsburgh @ Baltimore Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts (Red)
Kansas City @ Cleveland Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Bruce Arians (Blue)
NY Jets @ Miami Andrew Catalon, James Lofton (Yellow)
LA Chargers @ Seattle (LATE) Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon (Green)
Houston @ Denver (LATE)Tom McCarthy, Steve Beuerlein (Orange)

Preview:

Flip Card: PDF

Officiating Crew: Clay Martin

Uniform Combination: Liberty White Jerseys/Deep Steel Blue Pants

Weather: 51° F Mostly Cloudy Full Weather: Link

Go Texans!

It's game day!
Looking forward to seeing how DT fits in the with the team, how he's used and if he's going to work with Watson and D Hop.
This should be a fun game.

Go Texans!

The AFC South leading Texans travel to Denver in search of their 6th win in a row. And DFW TV picks the KC vs. Cleveland.

I work nights. 10 pm to 6:30 am. I still find time to watch my Texans play. No matter what. Even if I'm watching the game on my phone at work or listening to it on 610 on the way to work.

Reactions: JB
I work shift work, 5-5, I've definitely caught it a few years on the crap side. I feel your pain broski. Get some sleep!

Have to go back in tonite... but not until 11 so I will get to sleep AND watch the entire game hopefully (hoping I hear the alarm).

The AFC South leading Texans travel to Denver in search of their 6th win in a row. And DFW TV picks the KC vs. Cleveland.
Chiefs have a noon KO and we play the late game today in Denver, so what's to prevent them from carrying both games and why can't we do that here in Houston ?
I'd feel very confidant about predicitng a win today if the game were in NRG but in Denver it's a lot tougher opponent.

Chiefs have a noon KO and we play the late game today in Denver, so what's to prevent them from carrying both games and I wish we could do that here in Houston.
FOX has the doubleheader this week and both the Chiefs/Browns and Texans/Broncos are on CBS.

Chiefs have a noon KO and we play the late game today in Denver, so what's to prevent them from carrying both games and why can't we do that here in Houston.

What early game is CBS Houston picking?

FOX has the doubleheader this week and both the Chiefs/Browns and Texans/Broncos are on CBS.

Yes...i was going to post that after ready this earlier...it would be strange considering the amount of Texans we have seen this year otherwise

This is a hard game for me to pick. Playing in Denver is probably the biggest home field advantage in the NFL. I still don’t have confidence in BOB to come up with a good game plan offensively. I see a lot of shotgun, long developing routes, and hoping Lamm & Davenport can slow down Von & Chubb.

The run D was also a little concerning against the Dolphins. Also, we’ll be without Cunningham. We must stop their run game.

Who exactly are they looking ahead to? The Bye?
Because we have beaten a bunch of bad teams and this one isn’t as bad as their record indicates. It’s an away game and they have exceptional edge rushers which is our weakness. I don’t have faith OB can come up with a scheme to Neutralise them.

I can see us being over confident and blowing it.

Because we have beaten a bunch of bad teams and this one isn’t as bad as their record indicates. It’s an away game and they have exceptional edge rushers which is our weakness. I don’t have faith OB can come up with a scheme to Neutralise them.

I think there are very good reasons the Texans could lose this game. Many of which you mentioned. I'd be shocked if this team were overconfident. Too many injuries on both sides of the ball.

But... this is the Bob McNair Social Club on Kirby... so who knows.

Sometimes talent trumps scheme.

Hopefully we see a bunch of 3 step drops.

As per my comments in the TEXANS VS BRONCOS INJURY REPORT, This is pretty much the way I was hoping things would be handled today.

Texans inactives: CB Johnathan Joseph, WR Keke Coutee, CB Aaron Colvin, S Andre Hal, ILB Zach Cunningham, DE Joel Heath and CB Deante Burton.

Back