Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Broncos, Sunday Nov 4, 2018!!

good thing we were bailed out.... Rankin is horrible.... why they don't put Kelemente at RT and put Mancz in I couldn't tell you

Anyone else think that Billy "The Brain" O'Brien and his sidekick "Dimwit" Devlin screwed the pooch by tinkering with an OL that was coming off two straight strong performces?

The one thing about that running plays - we keep the clock rolling. Our defense already looks tired. We need to give them all the rest we can and take time of the clock. If everything goes according to plan, we should get the lead pretty soon...

There are a lot of teams who were upset by the Broncos when playing in Denver. It is one of the the toughest places for any team to play. I can't say I blame BOb if we lose at this point.

This is really getting familiar, O'Brien can't scheme anybody open. Watson finally has a little time to throw and nowhere to go with it.

D really needs to pitch in and get a 3 and out or a turnover here (a sack on Case would be a bonus)

Watson is is starting to hold on to the ball too long again........and depending to much on his escapability.

Doesn't help that his receivers are running long field assignments in the red zone. Takes forever to develop and then you have a body congestion issue. It isn't all on Watson either.

OK so we got the three and out - let's get a TD here and start to pull away a little, suck some of the momentum out of these B's! (Bronco's)

Back