Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Colts at Texans, Sunday Night Oct 16, 2016!!

Hervoyel

BUENO!
This (The Colts) is a bad defense and Brock & Co. are going to leave our D hanging out to dry if they don't do something. The Colts have an offense. It might only be Andrew Luck and Hilton but it exists and it can score points.

PapaL

Loose Screw
This (The Colts) is a bad defense and Brock & Co. are going to leave our D hanging out to dry if they don't do something. The Colts have an offense. It might only be Andrew Luck and Hilton but it exists and it can score points.
At this point our defense is playing against the opponent's offense and our own.

H

humblegeo

What a joke. We've only managed 5 offensive yards in the first quarter.Now is that pathetic or what.

Hervoyel

BUENO!
JJo and BMack should have tattooed #80 on that play. Instead he ran for a big play.

JJo has been very ordinary this season. Something is up with him and I think it's Father Time catching up with him. We won't have JJo to hold things down there for much longer. Pretty soon it's gonna be the KJ&KJ show.

God help us all when that happens...

nut

Veteran
one of our qb whisperers needs to tell BO about body language. He is acting like Cutler on the sideline. Needs to look positive.

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
Dont stay up late to finish the game. The beating has begun.

Bench oz.

H

humblegeo

40 million guaranteed and a new contract for Rick Smith. How ridiculous

Big Lou

Hall of Fame
I'm circulating a petition to remove the "Houston" and "Texans" from the team name until they aren't so embarrassing, who's with me?????

3 and out in say about 65 seconds....

Reactions: ROO