Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Colts at Texans, Sunday Night Oct 16, 2016!!

I think the Brock interception is coming up on this series.

We had the Pick Six Burger, I think it's time for the nasty, disgusing Brock chili burger. Over priced and it gives you the runs.

They look worse then they did against either the Patriots or the Vikings. It's really not good. A change has got to be made. Get Osweiler out.

This is garbage. I fell for it. I pause the game and two of our OL are running into each other after the one guy they were double teaming slipped by them. Osweiler is starting to hear foot steps... this is done.

They are going to stick with Brock Os period. FO & coaches need to figure out how to make the game fit the players and not vice-versa. We're stuck with him too. After the musical chairs they have played at QB, there is no way it's going to happen again soon. He might turn it to be okay. The pressure on him is enormous.

It's the QB. He's got plenty of time most downs. If he'd actually hit his WR's more often and burn them on these blitzes he'd get himself even more. This is Brock not handling pressure well and every team on the schedule giving it to him until he shows them he can make them pay.

This is not a $18 million dollar a year QB.

Back