Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Colts at Texans, Sunday Night Oct 16, 2016!!

Dude OB is so smart he's stupid
Get him out of here. He's not a coach
He's a philosopher. Got ideas that don't work in the real world
I'm totally loving the cowboys. And absolutely hating the texans. OB did this

Duane Brown "big player" has gotten way too big.......between his quad tendon repair and his weight, he can't move against any player with juges

Were we we really trying to score with 1/2 of a second left? Or was it merely posturing? You make the call.

Bwahahahahahaha!

Houston Texans
At the half. 13-3

Sam Baisden ‏@SamBaisden
@HoustonTexans

Cu7zKMLXEAAVBRX.jpg

Why in the hell are we even attempting to do anything but kill the clock and go to Halftime. Bill Obrien has completely lost his mind. No other team in the NFL would even consider calling these type of plays.

Reactions: ROO
Why in the hell are we even attempting to do anything but kill the clock and go to Halftime. Bill Obrien has completely lost his mind. No other team in the NFL would even consider calling these type of plays.
Desperate time drives people crazy.

I feel bad for Hopkins. Why is it so hard for this franchise to get a decent QB? Probably wasn't a good idea to pay a complete unknown like a franchise QB. That's going to sting for awhile.

No, O'Brien only makes 5 million per year.

He better do something because I'm willing to bet McNair will keep his new QB over the old head coach. He'd be right then, if this fails as it is failing may as well see what another coach can do with him before you start looking for another QB.

If the Texans were smart they'd start looking for a new one right now. That's what the great franchises do, they continue to look until they find the guy. I don't think Osweiler is the guy. If it were just the mental mistakes then fine...but this dude is so inaccurate. It's just a lack of skills, plain and simple.

Hey guys we just witnessed a historical offensive performance in the NFL. Not often can we see what we just saw in the first half of this game. Only the right combination of coaching and players made this possible.

Oh wait I almost forgot to give credit to our Owner and GM.

Sure wish we would have went after Carson Wentz. What did the Eagle have to give up to get him?

The Eagles get: The No. 2 pick in 2016 and a 2017 fourth-round pick.

The Browns get: The No. 8 pick in 2016, the No. 77 pick (third round) in 2016, the No. 100 pick (fourth round) in 2016, a 2017 first-rounder and a 2018 second-rounder.

Bill asked how you breath life into the offense and he said I don't know.....how about you start with a different QB and see how it goes you dope.

If ob didn't tell Oz he has 2 or 3 more series to start moving the ball or he's getting yanked. He's he's not the right coach for this team.

Back