Support and keep Texans Talk going. Make a donation here.

Nick Caserio - New GM

leebigeztx

Keep it Movin!
So you're saying the 2 Mamma's thing didn't happen?

I'm telling you it happened. BTW, wonder what Deeann Watson is up to today? We dont here much from her anymore. She must be so proud of her boy.
I don't think it happened. He's a grown dude. Let me know when somebody mama call the grown man boss talking about another dude and his influence? Hopkins clearly stated he forced his way out, out of his own mouth, but we are to believe "insiders" ?

leebigeztx

Keep it Movin!
I have learned in my years to take with a grain of salt any ex military person that claims to have been Special Ops, Navy Seal, Green Beret, fighter pilot or any other special operator. Same with “inside information”. It’s already gaining mythical status. First by the “insider” that betrayed it then by the betrayers of the betrayment, lol. Every version gets its own new twist.
Yeah, its pretty amazing with the insiders aspect.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
I don't think it happened. He's a grown dude. Let me know when somebody mama call the grown man boss talking about another dude and his influence? Hopkins clearly stated he forced his way out, out of his own mouth, but we are to believe "insiders" ?
This is what people who would know have said, choose to ignore them if you wish.

leebigeztx

Keep it Movin!
This is what people who would know have said, choose to ignore them if you wish.
I don't have to ignore, I just don't believe the logic when the man who was traded told the world everything you need to know. I don't believe it all lined up logically. Watson mama calls the owner, who happens to be a woman, about who her son is running around with. When you were 24 years old, did your mama ever call your friends mama talking about the need for yall to stop hanging? Then to top that off, the hands off owner tells the head coach to trade one of if not the teams best player? Yet the guy in question knew he could force a trade from an irrational gm by asking for more money. Not speculation, he said it out of his mouth.

Carr Bombed

Hall of Fame
As a young boy I learned that only the SHADOW knows.

Not that many of you young whippersnappers even know who the SHADOW was. :D

:coffee:
I had to go to summer school in Jr High for english (goofed off too much). The young teacher (young stoner hippie type) played nothing but tapes of old Shadow radio episodes.

They were great and everyone passed. 😆 The teacher literally just had to push play during every class, then gave us a test on "the shadow" on the last day.

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
I don't have to ignore, I just don't believe the logic when the man who was traded told the world everything you need to know. I don't believe it all lined up logically. Watson mama calls the owner, who happens to be a woman, about who her son is running around with. When you were 24 years old, did your mama ever call your friends mama talking about the need for yall to stop hanging? Then to top that off, the hands off owner tells the head coach to trade one of if not the teams best player? Yet the guy in question knew he could force a trade from an irrational gm by asking for more money. Not speculation, he said it out of his mouth.
Not to jump in the middle but couple of points.

When you were 24 years old, did your mama ever call your friends mama talking about the need for yall to stop hanging?

Mine no, but I worked security at the college in the student union building to help pay for college, they had a sweet jig that if you were employed by the college you got discounts on classes, and pretty much everyday I would see mothers, fathers, grandparents or siblings come into the student center looking for some 20-25 year old kid making sure they were in class or not hanging out with a bunch "useless, wannabe gangbanger, drug heads" their words not mine and said to those same people's faces. So yeah I have seen mamas get up in their 25 year old's business, saw one literally drag her kid out by the ear screaming at him the whole way and him just going "I'm sorry mama." and everyone laughing at him. Funniest damn thing I ever saw in my life.

Then to top that off, the hands off owner tells the head coach to trade one of if not the teams best player?

Since when have the McNair's ever been "hands off" owners? In fact isn't that one of the biggest complaints we have around this place is that they don't just sit in the owners box and count their money?

Reactions: JB

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
I'm just glad the Clemson trash has been taken out.

Finally they can get back to the business of trying to win a championship with players that put football 1st.