Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

Nick Caserio - New GM

kiwitexansfan

Hall of Fame
If David Culley fails (and I certainly hope he doesn't but) then NCs next decision should be to hire Demeco Ryans as his replacement which would be a very popular move here in Houston.
Haven't followed Ryans post football career, what are his credentials?

beerlover

Hall of Fame
DeMeco Ryans was one of the greatest players and draft picks in Houston history. However, they didn't value his on field coaching and leadership enough to resign him as a player, doubt they do as a coach? But for the record, love me some DeMeco if it happens. Class all the way and upcoming coaching talent.

What Texans need, is a Head Coach with head coaching experience and running an entire program/operation with years of experience doing exactly that (proven track record). I have someone in mind, but do not wish him to move at this time until he proves he can win a National Championship, which is tough as hell against loaded programs like Alabama.

Last edited:

amazing80

Fire Easterby
DeMeco Ryans was one of the greatest players and draft picks in Houston history. However, they didn't value his on field coaching and leadership enough to resign him as a player, doubt they do as a coach? But for the record, love me some DeMeco if it happens. Class all the way and upcoming coaching talent.

hat Texans need and do not have is a Head Coach with head coaching experience and running an entire program/operation with years of experience doing exactly that (proven track record). I have someone in mind, but do not wish him to move at this time until he proves he can win a National Championship, which is tough as hell against loaded programs like Alabama.
Houston has had incredible coaching talent run through this building. They are terrible at retaining young leaders. It's quite embarrassing, to be honest.

cuppacoffee

Resident Grouch
Houston has had incredible coaching talent run through this building. They are terrible at retaining young leaders. It's quite embarrassing, to be honest.
Another of the many things I haven't kept up with.

Mike Vrable & DeMeco Ryans who else did we miss out on?

:coffee: