Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Leigh Bodden to visit Houston-Re-Signs with Pats for 28.5 million /5 years 10 guar.

McNair v. Kraft

Advantage: Kraft.

Not that there was any doubt to this, but oh well, now we have to spend an early pick addressing our voluntary hole at DB when we could be filling another critical hole with that pick (C/G, DT, RB)

Bodden used us to establish market and the Patriots were willing to pay him the same money we were, and he chose the Pats because they are committed to winning and have an owner that gets it.

Not saying that McNair was being cheap but if you take the time to bring the guy in, you might as well close the deal. They could have signed Taylor for $3million a year and failed to do so and its obvious that they were outbid on Bodden who was the #2 DB in this draft behind only the guy that we voluntarily let enter the UFA.

and its an uncapped year not a blank check year, but if you need a DB and there are 2 teams bidding on him, why not win the bidding and save your draft pick and all the unknown that comes with it.

I hope I am wrong, but I think our franchise took some big steps backwards this year. We lost our #1 Corner. We re-signed our .500 coach and rewarded mediocrity when we didn't have to re-sign him...toally unecessary. We didn't add anyone to fill any of our holes via FA even though there were people available. We now have a much tougher schedule which should hurt our Wild Card chances in 2010...because its doubtful we will ever beat the Colts out with this current roster as long as Manning is their QB.

I don't see how we improved at all this offseason...and yeah, the draft will improve our team but its going to improve everyone elses team as well. the draft is a given. FA is where you can separate yourself and address areas of critical need of which we had 4....we haven't filled any of the 4.

imho that is utterly pathetic. that is .000 success. people can be optimistic about it, but I choose to be realistic and call it failure. if .000 is not failure than what the hell is.

now I am on the 'sign LT' bandwagon because we need to do something to inject some energy and leadership into this team and it would allow us to not have to look at RB so early. And I don't want Matthews out of Fresno State. One guy from that college was enough. I declare a lifelong moratorium on dude's from that school. Bad karma.

I just don't trust our talent evaluation to have us improve in the draft. They have some hits (Cushing and Pollard) but too many ho-hums or misses. Smith has a very poor record on DBs in particular and he has spent a lot of picks attempting to address it.

maybe Bodden comes back and signs. Hope so because we need to have our DB situation improved before draft day.

Don't give up so easy people. This could acually improve the Texans from last season, meaning I think he is a better player now than Dunta Robinson. It really helps set the draft board & any remaining FA signings. Get it done RS :logo:

To answer your first part. I think you could take C and Guard out of the 1st round picture to begin with. Most of the top 5 centers and guards are going to be gone by the time we pick. The top 6-10 guards and centers will be there in the second round and beyond.

Might not be a bad thing if he re-signs with NE. From LZ's blog http://blogs.chron.com/fantasyfootball/2010/03/kevin_walter_is_like_a_dryclea.html

Here is his scouting report:

• Lacks top end speed and recovery speed.

• Not as effective in man-to-man as he is in zone coverage.

• He is a willing tackler and physical against the run.

• Doesn't locate the ball well when he has his back to play.

• Good instincts in zone coverage.

• Overall a pretty tough CB who is best when the play is in front of him.

• Won't be a guy who will lock up the better WRs in man to man.

• Generally a pretty reliable tackler against the run and after the catch

Life as a Texans fan as seen through the eyes of SH: McNair -->
obscene-smiley-1005.gif
<--The fans

....................................................................................................:money:

McNair v. Kraft

Advantage: Kraft.

Not that there was any doubt to this, but oh well, now we have to spend an early pick addressing our voluntary hole at DB when we could be filling another critical hole with that pick (C/G, DT, RB)

Bodden used us to establish market and the Patriots were willing to pay him the same money we were, and he chose the Pats because they are committed to winning and have an owner that gets it.

Not saying that McNair was being cheap but if you take the time to bring the guy in, you might as well close the deal. They could have signed Taylor for $3million a year and failed to do so and its obvious that they were outbid on Bodden who was the #2 DB in this draft behind only the guy that we voluntarily let enter the UFA.

and its an uncapped year not a blank check year, but if you need a DB and there are 2 teams bidding on him, why not win the bidding and save your draft pick and all the unknown that comes with it.

I hope I am wrong, but I think our franchise took some big steps backwards this year. We lost our #1 Corner. We re-signed our .500 coach and rewarded mediocrity when we didn't have to re-sign him...toally unecessary. We didn't add anyone to fill any of our holes via FA even though there were people available. We now have a much tougher schedule which should hurt our Wild Card chances in 2010...because its doubtful we will ever beat the Colts out with this current roster as long as Manning is their QB.

I don't see how we improved at all this offseason...and yeah, the draft will improve our team but its going to improve everyone elses team as well. the draft is a given. FA is where you can separate yourself and address areas of critical need of which we had 4....we haven't filled any of the 4.

imho that is utterly pathetic. that is .000 success. people can be optimistic about it, but I choose to be realistic and call it failure. if .000 is not failure than what the hell is.

now I am on the 'sign LT' bandwagon because we need to do something to inject some energy and leadership into this team and it would allow us to not have to look at RB so early. And I don't want Matthews out of Fresno State. One guy from that college was enough. I declare a lifelong moratorium on dude's from that school. Bad karma.

I just don't trust our talent evaluation to have us improve in the draft. They have some hits (Cushing and Pollard) but too many ho-hums or misses. Smith has a very poor record on DBs in particular and he has spent a lot of picks attempting to address it.

maybe Bodden comes back and signs. Hope so because we need to have our DB situation improved before draft day.

SH,

Man, I just don't get the things you choose to criticize. Here are the Dbacks Rick Smith has brought to the Texans:

Bennett- 4th
Molden -3rd
DBarber - 6th
Quin - 4th
McCain - 6th

FAs
Reeves
EWilson
Pollard.... Reeves for moderate money and Wilson and Pollard for cheap.

Now, while I can't argue that he's a DB genius based on these players, I'm not sure how this list makes you distrust him.

FA is still early. We get better this year because we have a lot of young, talented players growing up in the system. Those youthful players will be significantly better this year... just like it happened with these players:

KWalter
ODaniels
Studdard
Winston
Diles
MSchaub
Jac. Jones
Mario
D. Anderson

these are young players that markedly improved in their second and third years under Kubiak. This is the sort of improvement we can expect from some of the following players:

Barwin
Quin
McCain
Molden
Caldwell
A.Foster
Casey
T. Jamison
Okam
among others....

Some will improve dramatically. some won't. But, we are relying on nobody on the entire team that is on the declining side of their careers. This is why optimism is warranted without big FA signings, IMO.

It's not the end of the world if we don't sign Leigh Bodden. It was a good thing to pursue him and it would be one way to deepen the secondary. It's not the only way. There is more than one way to skin a cat and going into the draft needing a cornerback isn't the worst possible fate for the Texans. All this crying a gnashing of teeth about how the Texans now MUST use an early pick on a cornerback is getting a bit old. It's not like we only have one pick on the first day of the draft. It's not like our team is filled with holes from top to bottom.

So we get a RB and a CB on day one, do BPA with the rest of our picks for the most part and call it a day. Come training camp we trot out Reeves and the best of the new rookie/Quin/Mccain/Bennett/Molden and play with essentially the same OL we did last year.

Is it optimal? Are we going to get everything we want? No, not really. Maybe we can add a FA guard or center to help the offensive line, maybe we can trade down and pick up another DB to increase the odds that we hit on at least one. Possibly Robinson or Okam or Okoye has a light come on upstairs and one of them takes a step up. Now would sure be a good time for that to happen.

Maybe we go try another retread anyway and see if he can beat out Foster and/or Slaton (if he makes it back in time for 2010 like he says he will). We can't always fail at this stuff. Sooner or later we're going to hit on a FA.

Now that I think about it does anyone remember a single FA we've ever truly hit on? I know about Pollard but I am specifically talking about guys who we signed during the big FA bonanza held every year about this time. When did we ever score a single difference maker (in the positive sense) in free agency?

The thing is though that every team has some unit that's not where they want it to be. I have this strange feeling (too much Kool Aid?) that we're going to be fine.

Maybe someobody spiked the Kool Aid?

Anybody seen Thorn around here lately? He wasn't carrying a bottle was he?

Now that I think about it does anyone remember a single FA we've ever truly hit on? I know about Pollard but I am specifically talking about guys who we signed during the big FA bonanza held every year about this time. When did we ever score a single difference maker (in the positive sense) in free agency?

Antonio Smith
Eugene Wilson
Kevin Walter (RFA)
V. Leach
J. Reeves
in addition to Pollard

I realize that list isn't sexy. But, it's going to look pretty good if those are 5 of 22 starters who win 11-12 games and make a run in the playoffs. In addition to A. Smith, I think we were aggressive in getting Kevin Walter, J.Reeves... I'm not sure about the rest of the list.

It's not the end of the world if we don't sign Leigh Bodden. It was a good thing to pursue him and it would be one way to deepen the secondary. It's not the only way. There is more than one way to skin a cat and going into the draft needing a cornerback isn't the worst possible fate for the Texans. All this crying a gnashing of teeth about how the Texans now MUST use an early pick on a cornerback is getting a bit old. It's not like we only have one pick on the first day of the draft. It's not like our team is filled with holes from top to bottom.

You and your damn common sense...... I liked the doom and gloom stuff better.

Hate to break it to you, but we do have only one pick on the first day of the draft. Of course, that's because of this idiotic new schedule the NFL has for the draft. Hopefully, this Thursday-Saturday format will go the way of "New" Coke back in the 1980s.

I definitely agree on the substance of your post. Each year, our needs have become fewer and more defined. Compare to say, draft day 2006, when our needs could be defined as: defense, offense (except #1 WR) and special teams.

I thought we did only have one pick the first day. After all, the first day is only round 1 now!:spin:

I LOL at fans if McNair had signed Bodden the MB would've been saying how great Bodden is.

Now that he didn't sign Bodden really wasn't much of an upgrade anyway. Face to get Bodden to sign with the Texans or any top FA to sign with the Texans McNair is going to have to over pay. McNair is not going to do that. That's just the way it is.

If it comes down to the Pats and the Texans and the money is about the same can you really blame Bodden for choosing the Pats over the Texans?

The Pats are trying to win SB's. Meanwhile the Texans are just hoping to make the playoffs. 8 yrs and counting

The Texans have to change the way they do business. IMHO

I didn't do the twitter thing because $ talks and I had a feeling that Bodden was using McNair to up Krafts ante. For McNair to beat out Kraft he would've had to give Bodden a reason to change teams. That reason is usually $ and we all know hoe McNair operates.

Steph the twitter thing was a nice try and you are a wonderful leader. But at the end of the day $ wins out over symbolism.

Great logic. :rolleyes:

Where do you disagree with that logic?

I expect greatness from this team.

Some fans are just happy to have a team. It doesn't matter if they are any good.

Are you in that group of fans?

What are your expectations of the Texans organization?

Signs with the Pats for 5 years / 28.5 million with 10 mil guaranteed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/09/report-bodden-deal-finally-done/

I'm not sure he's worth that.

I figured it would end up being more than that. If he would have signed here for that amount I would have been pleased. Not a super great contract but under $6MM a year.

I'll admit I wanted us to sign Bodden, but if Smith thought he was of similar calibre as Reeves and Quin, then I'd agree he wasn't worth it. I was hoping he could come in and be a legit #1 starter with the other two fighting for the second spot. I'd only overpay if we knew we were getting a guy that would for sure be a legit starter. Much like the Antonio Smith signing, we knew he was going to be the starting DE opposite Mario no ifs ands or buts about it.

why is anyone surprised? Kraft wants to win SBs and McNair re-signs his .500 coach who had a year left on his deal after a 9-7 season and no playoffs.

did anyone think Kraft was going to get played by McNair? I had hope that Bob would pony the $$ up but its painfully obvious $$ > Wins to McNair.

we shave $10-$12 million off our payroll with the release of Dunta and we can't even guarantee the same amount to his replacement over a multi-year period. are players supposed to come here for free or because of our tradition of winning?

The fact that Bodden got his contract means he is worth his contract. He is just worth more to teams that aren't afraid to spend a little dough to improve their team.

this offseason the McNair v. Kraft scoreboard head-to-head is
Kraft 2
McNair 0

i know a lot of you are happy with the team's direction and ownership, but i just can't see a commitment to improving and i can't see a commitment to making playoffs much less a championship. just my opinion but its based on history and results...not speculation and good wishes.

ot- on the way to work some guy had his truck Texans-tricked out and he had a 9-7 on the back of his window under the logo. the 9 and 7 had horns on them so they looked official...i hope that we aren't selling 9-7 decals.

five years $28.5 million with $10 million guaranteed
is almost half of what Dunta Robinson got
six years $57 million with $25.5 million guaranteed
excatly what do the Texans expect?​

I LOL at fans if McNair had signed Bodden the MB would've been saying how great Bodden is.

Now that he didn't sign Bodden really wasn't much of an upgrade anyway. Face to get Bodden to sign with the Texans or any top FA to sign with the Texans McNair is going to have to over pay. McNair is not going to do that. That's just the way it is.

If it comes down to the Pats and the Texans and the money is about the same can you really blame Bodden for choosing the Pats over the Texans?

The Pats are trying to win SB's. Meanwhile the Texans are just hoping to make the playoffs. 8 yrs and counting

The Texans have to change the way they do business. IMHO

I didn't do the twitter thing because $ talks and I had a feeling that Bodden was using McNair to up Krafts ante. For McNair to beat out Kraft he would've had to give Bodden a reason to change teams. That reason is usually $ and we all know hoe McNair operates.

Steph the twitter thing was a nice try and you are a wonderful leader. But at the end of the day $ wins out over symbolism.

On the other hand, other fans would be mocking the Texans for overspending for the guy and arguing that he's not very good.

aka Jacques Reeves!

Exactly. There's no reason why we shouldn't have been able to match that offer.

they expect to have sellouts, sell lots of $8 beers, and to raise ticket prices again.

they also seem to expect to have their team magically improve.

oh well, this is the 7-9 offseason all over again. just expect your team to magically improve and next thing you know you are 2-14. if things play out that way, I bet some people may have to re-think this offseason.

they expect to have sellouts, sell lots of $8 beers, and to raise ticket prices again.

oh well, this is the 7-9 offseason all over again. just expect your team to magically improve and next thing you know you are 2-14. if things play out that way, I bet some people may have to re-think this offseason.

Yeah and with the upcoming schedule I dont think 6-10 is out of the question.

When was our last 7-9 off-season? Would that be the off-season when we went from 2 wins to 6? Or the last three seasons, when we've bettered that mark every time?

QFT!

The Texans played low-ball and hoped for the best. If McNair wasn't going to pony up THIS off-season (no CAP and front-loading contracts), then he's NEVER going to do it. If I was making the profit he's making with the Texans record, I have to admit I'd be hard-pressed to spend more too.

On the other hand, other fans would be mocking the Texans for overspending for the guy and arguing that he's not very good.

aka Jacques Reeves!

People act as if it's their $ thats being spent.

Reeves is well worth the $ tha's being spent on him. IMHO

My speculation is that the Texans offered somewhere in this neighborhood and were matched/upped by the Pats. At the end of the day, the player was not signed. Was it all pure money?? Probably not. The Pats are still closer to the Superbowl than the Texans and he already know the players/systems and lives in that town. Barring a compelling reason (otherwise known significantly more money) the Pats had the edge all along.

why is anyone surprised? Kraft wants to win SBs and McNair re-signs his .500 coach who had a year left on his deal after a 9-7 season and no playoffs.

did anyone think Kraft was going to get played by McNair? I had hope that Bob would pony the $$ up but its painfully obvious $$ > Wins to McNair.

we shave $10-$12 million off our payroll with the release of Dunta and we can't even guarantee the same amount to his replacement over a multi-year period. are players supposed to come here for free or because of our tradition of winning?

The fact that Bodden got his contract means he is worth his contract. He is just worth more to teams that aren't afraid to spend a little dough to improve their team.

Kraft 2
McNair 0

i know a lot of you are happy with the team's direction and ownership, but i just can't see a commitment to improving and i can't see a commitment to making playoffs much less a championship. just my opinion but its based on history and results...not speculation and good wishes.

ot- on the way to work some guy had his truck Texans-tricked out and he had a 9-7 on the back of his window under the logo. the 9 and 7 had horns on them so they looked official...i hope that we aren't selling 9-7 decals.

Do you know what the Texans offered him? I just don't get how people can continue to say McNair is cheap when we don't even know any details. How do you not know that is the exact terms we offered him but New England matched us? All else equal, he stays in NE where he's familiar with and has all his stuff. NE was always in the position to match any offer... not us.

Also, I just don't get why people keep blaming McNair for all this "cheap" business. If I was a betting man, I'd say he's talked to Rick Smith regarding $ to spend or not spend $. Smith has a much better idea of the $'s it will take in this day an age because that's half his job. If anything people should be blaming Rick Smith for being "cheap". He's the one of the guys negotiating the terms and saying how much player x is worth to us. Not Bob McNair.

QFT!

The Texans played low-ball and hoped for the best. If McNair wasn't going to pony up THIS off-season (no CAP and front-loading contracts), then he's NEVER going to do it. If I was making the profit he's making with the Texans record, I have to admit I'd be hard-pressed to spend more too.

Aint that the truth.

More and more fans are begining to wisen up.

It doesn't matter to some fans because to some fans having crappy football is better than having no football at all.

Until that sentiment changes dont expect McNair to change the way he does business.

My speculation is that the Texans offered somewhere in this neighborhood and were matched/upped by the Pats. At the end of the day, the palyers was not signed. Was it all pure money?? Probably not. The Pats are still closer to the Superbowl than the Texans and he already know the players/systems and lives in that town. Barring a compelling reason (otherwise known significantly more money) the Pats had the edge all along.

QFT. Knowing that, ownership/management needs to realize that you have to pay more than your competition. $2 million more in guaranteed probably gets the deal done. Now we have to spend a draft pick on the position and that is risky. Isn't saving that draft pick for another position worth $2million?

wouldn't someone pay $2 million for a 2nd Round pick much less a 1st Round?

we have teams having to give up a 1st just to move up in the draft, much less to free up a pick lock stock and barrel.

i just don't see a commitment to improving and putting the best product possible on the field. it's just that simple. i know some of you think we are improving and we are doing everything possible, i just dont see it.

i thought our modus operandi was to get a team together to beat Peyton. well losing your #1 corner and replacing him with a rookie or a 2nd year guy isn't following that stated MO.

This is actually really fun to watch. Now that we lost out on Bodden more and more people are starting to see why you and I and steelbtexan feel the way we do about McNair.

Face it guys. McNair has more things to worry about than spending money on better players for his team.

He has to make sure that if there is no football next year his bottom line wont get hit too bad.

And I dont want anyone compairing the Steelers, or Eagles, or Colts, or Pats free agent spending to ours.

THEY ARE PLAYOFF TEAMS!

Do you know what the Texans offered him? I just don't get how people can continue to say McNair is cheap when we don't even know any details. How do you not know that is the exact terms we offered him but New England matched us? All else equal, he stays in NE where he's familiar with and has all his stuff. NE was always in the position to match any offer... not us.

Also, I just don't get why people keep blaming McNair for all this "cheap" business. If I was a betting man, I'd say he's talked to Rick Smith regarding $ to spend or not spend $. Smith has a much better idea of the $'s it will take in this day an age because that's half his job. If anything people should be blaming Rick Smith for being "cheap". He's the one of the guys negotiating the terms and saying how much player x is worth to us. Not Bob McNair.

ok its Smith's fault. McNair is willing to spend the $$ but Rick just won't let him.

and if you believe that I have some ocean front property in Arizona you might like.

QFT. Knowing that, ownership/management needs to realize that you have to pay more than your competition. $2 million more in guaranteed probably gets the deal done. Now we have to spend a draft pick on the position and that is risky. Isn't saving that draft pick for another position worth $2million?

we have teams having to give up a 1st just to move up in the draft, much less to free up a pick lock stock and barrel.

i just don't see a commitment to improving and putting the best product possible on the field. it's just that simple. i know some of you think we are improving and we are doing everything possible, i just dont see it.

i thought our modus operandi was to get a team together to beat Peyton. well losing your #1 corner and replacing him with a rookie or a 2nd year guy isn't following that stated MO.

Who's to say that NE wouldn't have matched that offer? IF Bodden was using us to drive up the price in NE then we would have had to pay way above his value to keep NE from matching.

Can somebody explain to me how McNair does not open up his wallet when the Texans are routinly at our near the salary cap each year? As for going nuts this year, who besides the Bears (whose FO are all in fear of losing their jobs) is spending big time money?

The one thing I know is that the Texans have some plan and business model, that is probably not the one I would use. There is line of being aggressive and not overpaying for average to good players. Whether they should have been on the other side of that line than they drew with Bodden remains to be seen.

This is actually really fun to watch. Now that we lost out on Bodden more and more people are starting to see why you and I and steelbtexan feel the way we do about McNair.

Face it guys. McNair has more things to worry about than spending money on better players for his team.

He has to make sure that if there is no football next year his bottom line wont get hit too bad.

And I dont want anyone compairing the Steelers, or Eagles, or Colts, or Pats free agent spending to ours.

THEY ARE PLAYOFF TEAMS!

the Pats are free to do what they want because they weren't in Divisional Playoffs. they lost in Wild Card round, freeing them up to do what they want.

but yeah, more people will see it but let's face it. they already see it, its just a tough pill to swallow. we have loyal fans. i am a loyal fan. i just think its similar to how when Carr was sooooo bad but everyone thought he was fine and blamed everything else from coaching to offensive line to offensive coordinator to no running threat to no good #2 WR opposite Andre. Once it was just staring them in the face, they came around but a bit too late to make a difference.

all i know is Smithiak better roll snake eyes on this draft because it could get real ugly if they take a big step back when they have the resources to take steps forward.

Who's to say that NE wouldn't have matched that offer? IF Bodden was using us to drive up the price in NE then we would have had to pay way above his value to keep NE from matching.

Can somebody explain to me how McNair does not open up his wallet when the Texans are routinly at our near the salary cap each year? As for going nuts this year, who besides the Bears (whose FO are all in fear of losing their jobs) is spending big time money?

so our FO isn't in fear of losing their jobs? that is exactly what I am saying. 9-7 was good enough for the owner and it shouldn't be. 9-7 saved Kubiak's job and got him an extension and it shouldn't have.

as for NE matching the offer, so be it...but to get beaten out at a critical need position with only $10 million guaranteed is pretty bad.

Our offer wasnt even good enough to force NE to match. So we were obviously low balling him. Otherwise he would have signed, and NE would have the OPTION to match. But we didnt even get that far.

So the Texans FO and coaching shouldnt be worried about losing their jobs if they have a 5th straight non-playoff season? But I guess you are right. If we go another season under .500 or missing the playoffs McNair will just give Rick Smith and the coaches another contract extension! Keep the party going!

Oh, and PS. Ticket prices will go up again.

so our FO isn't in fear of losing their jobs? that is exactly what I am saying. 9-7 was good enough for the owner and it shouldn't be. 9-7 saved Kubiak's job and got him an extension and it shouldn't have.

as for NE matching the offer, so be it...but to get beaten out at a critical need position with only $10 million guaranteed is pretty bad.

Not like the Bears who went from the SB to worse then us over the last three years.

Kraft 2
McNair 0

ot- on the way to work some guy had his truck Texans-tricked out and he had a 9-7 on the back of his window under the logo. the 9 and 7 had horns on them so they looked official...i hope that we aren't selling 9-7 decals.[/QUOTE]

Wow, no joke? That's sad.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.

OMFG.

Can you believe we let Deon Sanders get away? I mean he was right her.. huh?
<someone whispering>
That wasn't Neon Deon?
<pspspspspssssps>
You sure? Oh.. Champ B.. No? Jerry Gray??? No?
<whisper whisper psst psst>
Leigh who? Bodden? Why this is the best free agent class...
<whisper whisper>
No its not THAT Bad is it?
<nod nod>
Um.. THAT bad?
<whisper whisper>
You mean outrageous contracts for average players who make a crap-load of money are going to be a problem whenever a salary cap gets reinstated? But Bob Mcnair needs to...
<whisper whisper>
Of course its not my money... but I pay for ticke...
<whipser whisper>
Well yes I get a seat at a stadium... one of the best in the country... that doesn't mean that I...
<whisper whisper>
Why no, I've never been told there wouldn't be a game.. well other than Ike...
<whisper whisper>
I most certainly will NOT shut up... I'm a FAN... I have a fanboard... I will whine and ***** and moan about it ALL EFFING DAY... DO YOU HEAR ME??? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M A FAN DAMMIT!!!...

Mike

Back