Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Jets/Texans preseason opener - GAMEDAY THREAD

I love the way Jean and Yates look. Yates just needs to get his accuracy down but he looks so calm in the pocket! I think hes gonna make a good QB, and Jean is gonna be a BEAST!!!!

Nice catch nice throw. If it's not a td, we can burn more time off the clock and run some red zone offense.

Bramanwith nice one

Purposefully bull-rushed his guy back, back, back, and then shed the blocker and moved inside for the finisher on the QB.

Has football smarts. Doesn't overrun the play. Is always around the ball or at the bottom of a pile.

So...this Lestar Jean guy.

UDFA golden nugget, or what?

I think so. Soft hands.

He telegraphed his move inside on that first catch he made...flicked his head toward the way he was going to turn, on that route, so I am sure he's going to be told to have better control of his whole body when making moves.

But man oh man, he has soft hands.

Why are some people against making the right call. That was not a td and that was the right call. I disagree with Gruden on that one.

2 TD night for OgBa.

Wish Lestar Jean got the TD, but oh well. His two catches on that drive is what gave us the lead. And hopefully THE WIN!

Rex about to be defeeted.

Ogbonnaya has had a hell of a game tonight. Not bad for a Longhorn :D.

I was hoping not to see three plays and a cloud of dust with the score remaining 16-13 until the FG. whew.

2 TD night for OgBa.

Wish Lestar Jean got the TD, but oh well. His two catches on that drive is what gave us the lead. And hopefully THE WIN!

Rex about to be defeeted.

how many foot jokes is that tonight?
:lol:

Leave it to challenges and within the 2 minutes. This slows down the game.

You know how you can stop slowing down the game? Stop running commercials after every freaking play! The right call must be made at all times, specially on scores.

man, I'm seeing names and numbers I haven't heard of before

Braman gotta make that tackle

IMO McElroy's passes take a freaking week to get to his target.

MAN I think I'm going to love this defense. I like what I saw in the 1st....now too except for the tackling.

Back