Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Jets/Texans preseason opener - GAMEDAY THREAD

Turnover but I think this is good for out defense. Find out what our goal line defense looks like. So far 2 good stops and good tackling. This is good work for our defense.

hello 4-12 hello.....hello 4-12 hello...I know, I know 1st preseason game....yadda yadda yadda. MNF was my Houston Texan intervention. I'm ready to pick the Steelers as the AFC representative to the Super Bowl

The huge cushion still is a feature of Houston pass defense.

Can't give up a free release off the line surely?
Moulden was not thinking slant was he? Just playing off too far so he would not get beaten to right corner of end zone. He guessed wrong.

dayum, those teeths

daaammmmmmmmmmmnlh4id1.gif

lmaooooooooooooooo

Moulden was not thinking slant was he? Just playing off too far so he would not get beaten to right corner of end zone. He guessed wrong.

How much choice does a CB get in that situation?

Do they make a judgement call themselves or is it scripted in play design?

McClain_on_NFL John McClain
Memo to Tony Grossi: On his first play for the Texans, FB Lawrence Vickers had a 22-yard reception. Who said he couldn't catch?

McClain_on_NFL John McClain
Take that Browns: FB Lawrence Vickers wasn't invited back by the Browns because they said he couldn't catch. He disagreed.

McClain making the same joke twice?

OOOOOH I HATE that!!!

Stop retreating and run. Better to fair catch or fall down than to give up 10 yds

...and that should have been SIX

was tha Toliver that short armed that pass???? That was a TD if he tried for it.

Back