Support and keep Texans Talk going. Make a donation here.

Injury Thread

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
1671757121210.png

THE TITANS HAVE ENOUGH TO FILL AN ENTIRE HOSPITAL WARD, WHILE QUESTIONABLY HAVING ENOUGH TO ADEQUATELY FILL THIS GAME'S PLAYING ROSTER.

I'M STILL WAITING TANYA HARDING TO COME DOWN THE TUNNEL.

• Haha
Reactions: JB

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Tannehill has undergone surgery on his ankle. Tannehill originally suffered a high ankle sprain on Oct. 23 against the Colts and missed two games before he returned. Sunday against the Chargers while escaping the pocket and running for 1 yard, he suffered an extension of his high ankle sprain and missed only one series. This is what happens when you don't allow adequate rest and rehab for an injury.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
1672279165160.png
HOWARD, MORRISSEY AND STEWART HAVE ALL BEEN HIT BY THE HIT BUG...............EXPECT THAT ALL THEY HIT DURING THE GAME SUNDAY IS THEIR PILLOWS.

QUITORIANO SUSTAINED A BRUISED QUADRICEPS AND A HYPEREXTENDED KNEE............HE IS FORTUNATE, AS A SEVERE ENOUGH HYPEREXTENDED KNEE IS THE STEP THAT LEADS TO AN ACL.................HE WILL NOT BE THERE SUNDAY.

K GREENS HIGH ANKLE SPRAIN WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO BE THERE SUNDAY.

MCCRAY'S ANKLE WILL BE BORDERLINE IF HE TRIES TO PLAY SUNDAY..........WILL PROBABLY BE QUESTIONABLE.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
View attachment 11333

WILL PLACE COMMENTARIES IF/WHEN I HAVE THE TIME.
LAWRENCE SUFFERED A LEFT TURF TOE INJURY WEEK 13.............HE HAS BEEN ABLE TO PLAY EVERY GAME SINCE DUE TO WEARING TOE RE-INFORCED FOOTWARE AND HELPED BY THE FACT THAT IT IS NOT HIS PUSH OFF FOOT...............EXPECT HIM THERE SUNDAY.

WINGARD SUBLUXED HIS RIGHT LEADING SHOULDER DURING A TACKLE IN WEEK 14...........HAS PLAYED EACH GAME SINCE...........INEFFECTIVELY.............WILL AGAIN PLAY SUNDAY...............INEFFECTIVELY.

WALKER.........SUFFERED A HIGH ANKLE SPRAIN WEEK 14............MISSED THE LAST 2 GAMES...........WILL BE QUESTIONABLE THIS WEEK...........IF HE PLAYS, WILL LIKELY BE COMPROMISED.

MATISCIK............SUFFERED A BACK MUSCLE STRAIN LAST GAME...............FOR LONG-SNAPPER, ANY BACK PROBLEM IS A NO-GO.

SCHERFF...............SUFFERED A GRADE I ABDOMINAL OBLIQUE STRAIN WEEK 14, AND HAS PLAYED THE LAST 2 GAMES, BUT WITH NOTICEABLE WEAKNESS...........LAST GAME HE SUFFERED A GRADE I LOWER ANKLE SPRAIN (PLAYING WITH CORE WEAKNESS, COMPENSATORY INJURIES ARE TO BE EXPECTED)...........WILL BE QUESTIONABLE, BUT PROBABLY TRY TO PLAY INEFFECTIVELY.

FATUKASI.............SUFFERED A GRADE I LOW ANKLE SPRAIN WEEK 15 AND MISSED LAST GAME..............EARLIER THIS YEAR, HE HAS DEALT WITH A CALF TEAR AND A QUAD TEAR.........IF NO SETBACK, WILL TRY TO PLAY THIS SUNDAY.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
1672366616078.png

PLAYERS ARE SURELY GOING THROUGH THE CONCUSSION PROTOCOL MUCH QUICKER THAN THEY USED TO :shades:..............HOWARD AND STEWART ON THEIR WAY TO BEING CLEARED FOR SUNDAY.

OTHERWISE, OTHER PREVIOUS COMMENTARIES UNCHANGED.

LAST MONTH OGUNBOWALE DEALT WITH A FOOT ISSUE.............DURING YESTERDAY'S PRACTICE, HE DEVELOPED KNEE SWELLING.............COULD BE QUESTIONABLE FOR SUNDAY.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
1672885666897.png

WILL POST COMMENTARIES IF AND WHEN I AM ABLE.
FACYSON..............SUSTAINED CONCUSSION LAST GAME.............UNLIKELY TO PLAY.

FOLES..................CRACKED RIBS LAST GAME.............WILL NOT PLAY SUNDAY.

GILMORE.............SUFFERED A WRIST LIGAMENT INJURY LAST GAME..............THE COLTS CBS HAVE BEEN DECIMATED (FACYSON WITH A CONCUSION, AND ISAIAH RODGER AND KENNY MOORE ALREADY ON IR)..........IF GILMORE'S ALIVE, HE WILL TRY TO PLAY.

GRANSON.........SUSTAINED A GRADE II HIGH ANKLE SPRAIN WEEK 15 AND HAS NOT PLAYED OR PRACTICED SINCE.............HE WON'T HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON SUNDAY.

DULIN...............WAS CONCUSSED WEEK 16 AND HAS NOT MADE ANY SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS SINCE.............UNLIKELY TO BE AVAILABLE SUNDAY.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
1672978097355.png

DORSET SUFFERED A HAMSTRING IN PRACTICE...............WILL NOT PLAY SUNDAY.

HOWARD SUSTAINED A HIP POINTER AND WILL BE QUESTIONABLE FOR SUNDAY.