Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 11/3. 7:30. NBC. **Official Battle Red Thread**

So... I am impressed with Keenum so far.

EDIT: Not saying that I am ready to anoint him the QB of the future, but he has looked good so far. I give credit where credit is due.

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish
And mother****ers act like they forgot about Dre

Case is the future as of now! Sorry haters. Dude is showing Texans fans better QB play than we as fans have ever seen from this franchise. FACT. Excitement at it's highest since first making the playoffs DESPITE this crap season FACT. This year's NCAA QB crop has no one that makes me think Andrew Luck and right now short of that, I take Keenum thanks.

This is madness for me personally. Went into this game tied in my fantasy matchup, with only AJ to play, with my opposition with Nelson and Marshall tomorrow. Far too much of a homer to drop Dre, but this has been an insane performance so far from #80!

Man I'm so happy for Andre. It looks like He finally has someone that get him the ball downfield after all these years.

damn it ive been refreshing the chiefs game thread because someone bumped it..

when was th elast time dre had a td from schaub, seems like forever..

Case is the future as of now! Sorry haters. Dude is showing Texans fans better QB play than we as fans have ever seen from this franchise. FACT. Excitement at it's highest since first making the playoffs DESPITE this crap season FACT. This year's NCAA QB crop has no one that makes me think Andrew Luck and right now short of that, I take Keenum thanks.

When a QB plays like that, there arn't any haters :)

So... I am impressed with Keenum so far.

EDIT: Not saying that I am ready to anoint him the QB of the future, but he has looked good so far. I give credit where credit is due.

My feelings exactly. Keep it up Case. The job is yours for the taking.

sorry - I'm a few mins.. behind on DVR - man 2nd Bomb to AJ. Case Keenum doubters feeling real dumb right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:brando:

I'm also happy to see my still fave player (Case is still #2 as of now to him) Andre effing Johnson FINALLY getting TD passes!

Either the colts are sloppy or this defense is showing signs of life. Not having Wayne is hurting them.

Mike Chappell ‏@mchappell51 5m
Arian Foster is questionable with back injury. #colts questionable with severe burns in the secondary.

thats interesting

Back