Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 11/3. 7:30. NBC. **Official Battle Red Thread**

Ok Texans. No biggie today. If you lose it's the last glimmer of hope going down the drain. If you win there is still a season.

No pressure. You lose, you suck. Love ya, call me.

:lol:

Yeah. They lose, it's just pre-season and draft talk the rest of the way this year.

They win, they keep us hanging on the edge of the cliff for another week. I haven't watched my normal regimen of NFL talk TV this week, so I be watching the pre-game horse$hit on NBC out of interest of what they will be saying about Case.

I like the all red also but people made fun of them. Said they looked like

ketchup1.jpg

so they stopped using all red.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMT698ArSfQ

Weird.

I woke up and a leprechaun let me have his lucky charms cereal.

Btw, meth is a hell of a drug and if you laid off it you wouldn't have the hallucinations, a job that wouldn't involve sweeping the sidewalk, and you wouldn't be all twitchy when you needed fix.

Go Texans.

I'm a social meth-head. I can lay the pipe down anytime I want.

Last night Sharpton had a dream that he was a woman. Latest report says he will be limited tonight with a pulled vaginal muscle.

Inactives for the Texans tonight per rotoworld.com...

Inactive for the Texans are QB T.J. Yates, DE Tim Jamison, RB Ray Graham, OL Cody White, RB Deji Karim, RT Andrew Gardner, and ILB Jeff Tarpinian.

Which means Dennis Johnson is the third RB tonight and of course Schaub is the only backup QB suiting up for the Texans.

Dennis Johnson getting the nod over Karim sounds like Classic Kubiak to me, but hopefully he won't be a major factor with both Foster and Tate being active and both at least were able to do one full day of practice this past week.

I hope Kubiak isn't screwing the pooch by relying on 2 injured RB's to carry the load. I don't like Dennis Johnson being active and the other 2 not. This could be the Chief's game revisited.

One thing Johnson did well in per season was pass protect. I didn't like any other part of his game, but he could pass protect like a boss.

HOLY ****!!!!!!!! I can't believe what I'm seeing!!!!! Don;t pinch me. Let me keep dreaming.

Back