Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 11/3. 7:30. NBC. **Official Battle Red Thread**

Haven't heard the stadium this loud in a while. Makes me proud. In previous years, no one would have shown up if we fell to 2-5. Now, it's different.

He needs to start throwing to other recievers now

Not if aj keeps gashing them.

It'd be one thing if we weren't scoring points and moving the ball.

Matthew stafford will kill you with megatron if you let him.

Case is going to spread the ball around, but it makes Bo sense to not go to Dre if he's open.

In fairness Matt could always find AJ, but it was usually with back shoulder throws, not leading long passes he could run onto. The first TD wasn't pass of the century or anything, but the 2nd TD, well I haven't seen Schaub throw like that in a long time.

If everything was perfect he could. However, Case is able to scramble and extend a play then go long for AJ. MS NEVER was able to do that.

Case is going to spread the ball around, but it makes Bo sense to not go to Dre if he's open.

boknows.jpg

What I don't want to see is the Colts dialing into this tendency and taking advantage of it.

I count 3 bad throws or mistake by case, just as long as he continues to improve and not make those mistakes again.....

Bullock, you suck

Pocket was fine. Got to hang in there.

Yep.

But....case is kind of short. If there aren't any lane to step up into he has to get outside the pocket to see down field.

Manziel does this too in college.

Brees does it at times, but he's really good at stepping into lanes in the pocket.

This is nice with the team playing a clean ballgame. No flags littering the field. I hope I didn't jinx us.

Yep.

But....case is kind of short. If there aren't any lane to step up into he has to get outside the pocket to see down field.

Brees does it at times, but he's really good at stepping into lanes in the pocket.

I think he can figure all this out. He's got a hell of an arm man.

Yep.

wilson does it too, hopefully case learns to step up like brees did....

Should have been pick-6ed. This board would be crucifying Schaub or Yates.

Since they're not in essentially their second game ever, and have already had pick 6's galore this year...........uh yeah, I would crucify them.

Totally different scenario and amount of leash with Keenum being such an inexperienced starter and so far STILL outperforming those two.

No one has to admit they were wrong about Keenum, but do enjoy the ride at least. :)

We need a real NFL kicker. Bullock just isn't accurate enough.

And as a Case doubter I will gladly admit that he's exceeding my expectations. By a lot.

Back