Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans. 10/23. 12 PM CT. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Been sitting outside listening to the game and cooking 2 gallons of gumbo. Real gumbo. And I have a 55" tv in the house. Thank God they are playing like they are. Coors Light about to be joined by some awesome gumbo! Awesome Sunday, thanks Texans!!

Whens the Tailgate at your place?! I'll bring beer

aww-yea-meme-original.jpg

Up until this season, I was so upset McCain was still on this team let alone in the NFL. He impressed me first in the preseason and has been playing well all season long. He's turned me into a fan.

Ben Tate is also moving up as one of my favorite players. He is like a bowling ball when he runs.

Jake locker is coming in. Fresh meat. I want to bury these cockroaches. Time to go back to you doublewides Tn teet fans.

Sacked!!

What a rollercoaster this team is.

A great win in process today - quite un-Houston like to be piling on the points even after the result is secured! :shades:

In other news, AJ's brother, Calvin has 2 50ish yard touchdowns today.

[Edit: one 50 ish TD...I've gotta start drinking in the morning to hear the TV right]

hey guys.. "great" game ... I guess...

your team played a great game.. I just wanted to stop in and say so just in case someone wanted to make a big deal about me or no Titan fans acknowledging the fact. It's a long season though, so try to keep the enthusiasm in check. The Texans remind me of the Dolphins in that respect... Great start for you guys to begin the season. Maybe you'll finish strong...

screw the Colts.

Back