Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans. 10/23. 12 PM CT. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Lawd lawd lawd...we gonna give the Tacks confidence...AF coulda had that if he cut up to meet the defender instead of going wide

Well that was Kubiak's smartest man in the room moment...3rd and 1... yeah, let me motion my badass RB out wide and hand it off to my recently required FB. :mcnugget:

Oh well, I'm glad we got it out of the way, but it seems like this dumbass has atleast one call like that per game.

It's Andre. The man puts a towel over his head, I say he can do it. :D

well yea he can do it, but WHY? is he hot, or is it just a cultural thing...I am just curious

also, i like that aggressiveness going for is, vickers just f'd it up

AND WATT TAKES DOWN MATT

Going for it on 4th wasn't a bad call. It was inches, we've been tearing it up on the ground. It looked like Foster could have had that.

I don't care that we didn't make it on that 4th down. I mean I'm disappointed of course, but we actually are showing some killer instinct. THAT is a new development.

Mike

This is that blood in the water mentality everybody's been screaming for.

Bullshit. That is the stupid, "let's do the one thing to get them back in the game" mentality. Blood in the water mentality at worst is punting and making them move the entire foeld. At best "blood in the water" never gets you to a 4th down call.

Sorry, just my opinion. :) No harm bud.

Back