Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans. 10/23. 12 PM CT. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Foster!!!!! This is sweeter than pounding the colts in the opener. I hate that damn team and I hope the texans put up another td on them. Although it still pains me to see munchak and the tn sideline.

I'll have to go back and watch this game, but I believe Vickers has been in Foster's way. Foster was telling Vickers something the play before the TD.

The deal is, if the RB is suppose to follow the FB's blocks, and Vickers is pulling these half-assed blocks and getting pushed back, Foster might as well have been finding his own holes for better results.

I don't think my eyes are deceiving me here.

Been sitting outside listening to the game and cooking 2 gallons of gumbo. Real gumbo. And I have a 55" tv in the house. Thank God they are playing like they are. Coors Light about to be joined by some awesome gumbo! Awesome Sunday, thanks Texans!!

I'll have to go back and watch this game, but I believe Vickers has been in Foster's way. Foster was telling Vickers something the play before the TD.

The deal is, if the RB is suppose to follow the FB's blocks, and Vickers is pulling these half-assed blocks and getting pushed back, Foster might as well have been finding his own holes for better results.

I don't think my eyes are deceiving me here.
Vickers looks like Tarzan plays like Jane!

Back