Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans. 10/23. 12 PM CT. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

hey guys.. "great" game ... I guess...

your team played a great game.. I just wanted to stop in and say so just in case someone wanted to make a big deal about me or no Titan fans acknowledging the fact. It's a long season though, so try to keep the enthusiasm in check. The Texans remind me of the Dolphins in that respect... Great start for you guys to begin the season. Maybe you'll finish strong...

screw the Colts.
Thank you sir.

And i think i hear people were bitching about the Tate pick (yeah it sucked he got hurt last year)

Credit where credit is due - good play calling with running out the clock and good job making the first downs without passing and putting Schaub at risk. Just a great game overall.

And to think, I'm wearing black as I was preparing for a loss. It will match my dinner of crow.

This is amazing.

Well, I guess one thing we learned today:

Gary's kids really, really love going out for ice cream after the game.

This is the most complete game I've ever seen this team play. The D was great. The running game was great. Schaub started off, but picked it up. Well done. Time to start a winning streak.

Last edited:
This is exactly the kind of important game where the Texans just don't give a ****. I hope I'm wrong but until they start winning these types of games, I remain convinced that the Texans players, coaches and ownership are just happy to be millionaires collecting a check.

Well, they gave a **** today!
That's the best effort I have ever seen from this team.:clap::bravo::firework:

Damn you Shiloh, this could have been 41-0. I'm praying he doesn't have to play significant minutes for us at any point during the remainder of this year

Oh ****, watching the end of the Denver-Miami game (it's in Miami).

Fans are pulling a UT-Vince Young...the stadium is rockin' and cheering for the Broncos to win the game. Homer'in it up for Tebow out there.

I know what THAT feels like.

TD pass by Tebow. Dolphins stadium goes crazy!

Now they have to get a 2-point conversion.

And the result is.....

2 Point is good!

Faked the pass, left guard pulled to the right side of the line and Tebow follows him into the end zone untouched. Stadium crowd goes crazy.

Vanilla Vince (Tebow) scores.

Fans are pulling a UT-Vince Young...the stadium is rockin' and cheering for the Broncos to win the game. Homer'in it up for Tebow out there.

Go Denver! (just because I picked them :D)

I think this "Honor the Gators Day" is a slap in the face to the Hurricanes and I hope the Fins win.

Back