Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game. Day. Thread. Texans @ Jaguars

Just let it hit the ground. Now Texans fans do you understand how important it was to win the other games. Texans footall players aren't very bright are they. Take the ball to the damn ground. Keep control of it. DA

It was the right play. Bat it to the ground

Everyone is taught in that situation to just knock it down.

He made the right play.

Problem is he didn't knock it down. The one guy in America that can't hit the ground with a ball and he wears a Texans uniform.

facepalm.jpg

The coaches teach this then there is no doubt they should be fired. To be fair our DB's should be playing girls volleyball.

Taught or not, if its right to you CATCH THE F$$$$$$ THING, I was taught not to walk into traffic, doesnt mean I cant cross the street when needed.

Heck no. How many CBs go for the interception and fail, allowing for the interception. This was the right play, regardless of freak accidents.

Knock it down to the ground, not almost parallel. And whoever posted it is right, Smith's offsides gave them a closer try.

It shouldn't have gotten to that point. That was Kubiak's fault for how we ended our possession. Quin was just trying to knock it down. We game Garrard time to eat a sandwich on that last play.

That litle piece of film that will live on in hall of fame eternity was just luck...much like the Music city miracle was. We will be watching that one forever....

wow just wow!!!! im blaming this one on joel dressen!! 2 bone headed plays at the end of the game... james casey for starting TE

The coaches teach this then there is no doubt they should be fired. To be fair our DB's should be playing girls volleyball.

Really? You've never seen the endless highlights where a DB tries to make an amazing interception and ends up tipping it up into the air?

Never go for an interception with 0 seconds left.

They are taught to bat it DOWN.........NOT 8 YARDS DOWN FIELD!!!!!!!

Quin was what, 2 yards in the endzone in midair, and the receiver caught it essentially ON the goal line. I don't know how you guys expect him to bat it directly downwards when he's floating in midair. He batted it nearly completely down, I'd be more pissed if he was trying some heroic interception bull****.

im not mad at quin for that last play. he did what he was suppose to do! but the fact his the jags should have never got that ball back at the end

So let me get this straight. 4 of the last 5 plays of the game

False Start
Fumble
Offsides
Glover Quin

THIS. Combined with the bonehead Nolan penalty and so, so much more.

Exactly why I don't want to hear about this being "dumb luck" or a freak loss. If you're chalking this one up to the last play alone, you didn't watch this football game.

Freak play. People need to stop bitching and being stupid. It happens. We have bad luck. What do you expect.

John McClain??

We should never had been in this position. Even with all the other stupid things that happened we should have won it on that last drive.

Absolutely. Definitely not his fault. He's not the one throwing, or tacking, or defending.

Wait, what is it we pay him to do again? If he's not responsible for anything that goes on on the field then why have him on the payroll?

It was the right play. Bat it to the ground

Wrong play. He batted at a 90 degree angle 7 yards in front of him into a Jags player who was standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

The right play would be bat it to the ground, yes. But not bat it outwards in the direction of 3 different jaguars players.

How would you like to be the coach of this team?

The **** you have to overcome is monumental

It's like climbing pikes peak on your knees........................

Wrong play. He batted at a 90 degree angle 7 yards in front of him into a Jags player who was standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

The right play would be bat it to the ground, yes. But not bat it outwards in the direction of 3 different jaguars players.

Lol, 90 degree angle 7 yards. Right.

Quin was what, 2 yards in the endzone in midair, and the receiver caught it essentially ON the goal line. I don't know how you guys expect him to bat it directly downwards when he's floating in midair. He batted it nearly completely down, I'd be more pissed if he was trying some heroic interception bull****.

Knock the sh!t out of the side of the end zone, don't smack the ball into a crowd of Jacksonville receivers!

Back