Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game. Day. Thread. Texans @ Jaguars

And neither resulted in a catch for the other team. If he does drop it on the final play, the chance of a Jaguar catching it is extremely small. It is about as likely as what actually happened. Bottom line: STEP UP AND MAKE A WINNING PLAY. Have the confidence to make the catch.

1st of all, that was not going to be a winning play & you are making my point for me in a round about way. the chances of the situation i laid out & what actually happened are both miniscule....It just so happens that 1 of them came true to today.....welcome to texan, or should i say houston pro football.

Intercepting the ball in the end zone is a winning play. Not sure what your definition is. My definition is that they are plays that allow you to win games.

Ummmm....winning play = a play that wins the game.

if he knocks it down, catches it or whatever....its still a tie game & they go to OT & we know how that goes....they don't win the game off that play.

You probably should call it a play that doesn't lose them the game.

Ummmm....winning play = a play that wins the game.

if he knocks it down, catches it or whatever....its still a tie game & they go to OT & we know how that goes....they don't win the game off that play.

You probably should call it a play that doesn't lose them the game.

A play that wins the game is a game-winning play. Winning plays are great plays that allow you to win games. A big sack, an interception in the endzone, a game-tying catch, a clutch field goal. Those are all winning plays.

A play that wins the game is a game-winning play. Winning plays are great plays that allow you to win games. A big sack, an interception in the endzone, a game-tying catch, a clutch field goal. Those are all winning plays.

regardless, there's no guarantee they win the game whether he bats it straight to the ground or he catches it...we just go to OT.

Of course they had to talk about the ending of the game tonight on Football Night in America and yet again Dungy comes off as a ass when talking about the Texans.

He said that KW's TD was bs and was talking junk about Quinn and how the Colts "catch the ball." I had no problem with Rodney saying that he caught them to pad his stats.

He should come coach the texans & show us how he teaches them to do this...:specnatz:

Back