Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game. Day. Thread. Texans @ Jaguars

You didn't want to catch it?

what the hell. not only do we have the worst defense in the league, we have to see that on ESPN 8000 times for the rest of the season.

What a mother effing joke.

Add that TD low-light to the Bills 92 debacle.

We are officially the joke of the NFL again.

What a ****ing JOKE!!!!

So pissed right now. Had to turn off my tv before I break the mother ******

So effing tired of crazy assed highlight play NFL blooper real **** to beat us.

So tired.

:facepalm:

Wow.

You have to admit that was an AWESOME play.

Why get mad at this point? Stuff like this only happens to the Texans. All I can do is just laugh. Our season was over already any way. You're right, that is was an awsome play and it didn't matter any way.

Hopefully this is just another occurence that gets Kubiak out of here.

Just let it hit the ground. Now Texans fans do you understand how important it was to win the other games. Texans footall players aren't very bright are they. Take the ball to the damn ground. Keep control of it. DA

Antonio Smith shares in this with that stupid penalty putting them 5 yards closer.

Yeh but there were only three seconds on the clock and he hadn't jumped off sides yet.........

Time for another Players only meeting, HAHA what a joke.

what the hell. not only do we have the worst defense in the league, we have to see that on ESPN 8000 times for the rest of the season.

^^^THIS

So effing true.

My phone is blowing up with people calling me right now and I won't answer....gonna jam some Metal, drunk more, and smoke some cigs..... F-*-*-K!!!!!!!!!!!!

PISSED!!!!!!

Back