Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day Texans VS Niners

I'm starting to think posey is expendable.

Well Martin looks damn good runs nice clean routes especially for a rookie. Jean looks like an AJ 2.0, he has the size and the speed, plucks the ball out of the air, and just gets open.

Jim Harbaugh is the kind of guy who counts every french fry in his Happy Meal, goes up to the minimum wage worker and bitches about being shorted a fry.

Then he drives off, gets to a stoplight and times how long it stays red...registering in his journal so that he can contact the city and complain that it's 1 second longer than it was this same time last year.

Then, for REAL ****s and giggles, he comes home and eats his food and then puts on women's clothing for the rest of the evening.

Holliday make's the team unless he coughs up a fumble. If he gets his confidence, he could start to be used on offense. Should be a running back, not receiver. His teammates fly over the top of him to knock off the defenders. It's effective.

LeStaaaaaaarrrrr!!!

[IMGwidthsize=600]http://www.diospringfield.org/SUBDOMAIN/stmary/Animated%20gifs/shooting%20star.gif[/IMG]

Holliday make's the team unless he coughs up a fumble. If he gets his confidence, he could start to be used on offense. Should be a running back, not receiver. His teammates fly over the top of him to knock off the defenders. It's effective.

Holliday has looked good. Disappointed our Defense hasn't given him an opportunity for a punt return though.

Holliday has looked good. Disappointed our Defense hasn't given him an opportunity for a punt return though.

I should have said if the coaches get the confidence. He looks pretty sure of himself this year. I think the Texans are among the best if not the best at developing players.

That catch and plow into the end zone was definitely Andre-esque.

As was the play where Jean climbed the ladder and bailed out Schaub.

Matt needs WRs he can trust with that sort of heave into the air.

Martin and OD are your precision guys, every step is counted and measured and Schaub knows where to place it. With Jean, he's your "bail" option.

Is it too early to call Lestar Jean a budding superstar and the new number two over Kevin Walter? All jokes aside, the guy is fun to watch play. He reminds me of Andre Johnson - same type of height and speed. Just not as bulky or strong. If Jean puts on 15-20 pounds more of muscle then look out the rest of the NFL. I think Jean already offers more long-term potential compared to an aging Kevin Walter, who's game, I hate to say it, has been on the decline.

John McClain @McClain_on_NFL 4m
Coach Gary Kubiak said Brian Cushing
went to the dressing room early because
first-team defense was done, anyway.

Is it too early to call Lestar Jean a budding superstar and the new number two over Kevin Walter? All jokes aside, the guy is fun to watch play. He reminds me of Andre Johnson - same type of height and speed. Just not as bulky or strong. If Jean puts on 15-20 pounds more of muscle then look out the rest of the NFL. I think Jean already offers more long-term potential compared to an aging Kevin Walter, who's game, I hate to say it, has been on the decline.

Yes.

All looks great though and if he is...then Rick Smith and crew should be around for awhile. Would be another undrafted player that they hit on.

might have been mentioned, I didn't read all post but I saw Cushing bending over a lot like he was stretching his lower back or something, hands on hips.

Lestar is really looking good. Our WRs aint bad as people speculated like inexperience, unproven and all. I am high on Lestar and Keshawn. When they continue to play like this, I am fine with our WRs' situation.

Go Texans!!!

Poor return by trindon

Really depends on how you look at it. Only legit critique would be that he maybe should've let it go into the endzone. But with the blown return coverage, he did what he was supposed to if he decided to catch it, and that's pick up yards and don't run east and west - unlike some returners we've known.

Give credit to a really good San Francisco defense. What depth. They made a great adjustment on 2nd down that was very un-preseason-like.

Having said that, I love us against them in a real game, but what a game it would be.

And what is up with all the early whistles????

Do you hear those? I mean it's like immediate and ****.

Really depends on how you look at it. Only legit critique would be that he maybe should've let it go into the endzone. But with the blown return coverage, he did what he was supposed to if he decided to catch it, and that's pick up yards and don't run east and west - unlike some returners we've known.

I don't have a problem with him catching it, but I also wouldn't have minded if he let it go into the endzone. But if you think you can make a play go for it.

The blocker was to the outside though and id have liked to see him set his block up better.

Back