Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day Texans VS Niners

I don't know what else 94 could have done... He was going all out and he's supposed to be able to stop in one step??

That rule needs to be thrown out.

That was a make-up call for the time on the 49ers first possession when Antonio Smith legitimately roughed up A. Smith.

Dang Run D looks bad. Hope watt and cody are ready for the season

Both sides of the line are concerning me. The OL hasn't been opening up the kinds of holes for the run game that we saw last year, and the DL is getting manhandled by the 49ers. The defense looks pretty good against the pass, but they're not holding up all that well against the run.

How the hell can little Kendall Hunter drag four players for four yards?

This is depressing.

Only Kareem Jackson knows how to tackle.

How the hell can little Kendall Hunter drag four players for four yards?

This is depressing.

Only Kareem Jackson knows how to tackle.

Hunter is 5'-7" and 200 lbs. Low CG. Hard to get a short, strong guy on the ground.

YES!!

49ersdefense.gif

Harbaugh looks like a creeper.

Hands on his hips like an old lady, mouth open like a mouth breather, making faces like a 12-year-old video game maniac.

He's an odd bird.

No ****! I'm like, "Dude. Chill out. It's PRE SEASON."

Yeah, same here, but at the same time I would cheer Kubes on if he were acting a fool right now. :D

OK, no points......that sucked. OD, get in the game, dude.

We almost had the patented Schaub ****ty Throw of the Game right there.

Whew! He shortened it up at the last second.

juuuuuust a bit outside for graham

Nope. It was Bullock that time.

I hope we keep the veteran. I know Bullock is supposedly a great prospect and all, but this season's expectations requires us to have a veteran leg out there. IMO.

It's only preseason but Kubes needs to get better playcalling going quickly. I'm glad our defense is awesome but they won't be as awesome if we don't get them a break.

Except for the long pass to AJ, I'm not impressed with our offense so far.

Martin had a great route and catch.

AJ too.

OD just dropped a gem. OD also caught one in traffic.

The run game is anemic, though. I'll have an order of Ben Tate please.

Foster has 5 carries for a whopping 11 yards. SF was beastly on run D last year, so it's good to see where the Texans run game really stands.

Why didn't we take a flyer on Moss again? The man clearly still has a little something left. Just him attracting attention would do tons for our running game even.

Back