Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day Texans VS Niners

#71, you're going to get cut.

Shelley Smith blocked nobody the whole time. Unacceptable.

he was standing there blocking air, he didnt even realize he had let the LB past him. Haha and who was saying TJ is playing bad, things like that are the reason he doesnt look very good.

Then on a screen play, he stutter steps and runs in place rather than hunting for a defender to block.

He looked awful that series.

good thing the Niners were playing for a return. that muff could have been really bad

Not the bench mark, but damn this is an all pro punter for 2 seasons in a row, its def not because he has no hang time and distance to his punting. Holliday is doing good with what he is being given.

I've been putting holliday on my roster predictions since he's been drafted and I put him on there again this year. I would still put him on there at this point. I've been a big fan of his since college.

I say that to say that I'm not hating on him.

Someone else being great at their job doesn't mean you can't be great at yours.

Again, "doing good" is excellent, but I'd like to see trindon be a great kick returner AND punt returner. It'll make the team that much better.

Right now his punt returns are not at the same level as his kick returns. I'd like to see him improve.

I saw that and I think he screwed up pretty bad. Sometimes you do allow lbs in to be picked up by the back but not when the qb is under center.

I've been putting holliday on my roster predictions since he's been drafted and I put him on there again this year. I would still put him on there at this point. I've been a big fan of his since college.

Again, "doing good" is excellent, but I'd like to see trindon be a great kick returner AND punt returner. It'll make the team that much better.

Right now his punt returns are not at the same level as his kick returns. I'd like to see him improve.

There ya Go !!!!

Better...?
:D

Nice return by Holliday. So far tonight, my two biggest impressions have come from Lestar Jean and Holliday.

Nice return by Holliday. So far tonight, my two biggest impressions have come from Lestar Jean and Holliday.

I'd add schaub to that list.

I think he played pretty damn good and pretty much erased any lingering doubts about him being ready for the season.

He looks good to go.

I'd add schaub to that list.

I think he played pretty damn good and pretty much erased any lingering doubts about him being ready for the season.

He looks good to go.

Yeah i think Schaub is looking better than i have seen him in years

Well, it wouldn't be a Texans return squad without at least one block-in-the-back penalty before the night was over now would it...
:spin:

Back