Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game Day: Cleveland at Houston

So, now I don't feel all that bad for playing Halo all afternoon. Could somebody give me a quick re-cap. Has it been turnovers, poor play, what?

I'll go ahead and assume the O-line has played poorly.

AndreJ said:
No i think it was the media. And a lot of the fans, but if you look at the beginning of this thread you can see that i did not think it would be a runaway. Living in houston i expect us to beat all the good teams and get blown out by the scrubs.

I think the rockets play today maybe T-Mac will brighten my day with another 40 point performance.

That's true. You don't have any arguement with me there.

Hoth-Boy said:
So, now I don't feel all that bad for playing Halo all afternoon. Could somebody give me a quick re-cap. Has it been turnovers, poor play, what?

I'll go ahead and assume the O-line has played poorly.

Hey, you were playing Halo while we were enduring this. . . You need to go and read through the thread to find your answers :)

So the only option now is a TD + extra point, and a TD with 2 point conversion, to tie it and go to OT. Or if possible, two conversions.

Somebody's head should roll for this. Words can't describe the disappointment we should be feeling as fans. This has been the most pathetic effort I have ever seen by the team. With so much to play for, how could this team give such a gutless performance? The Browns are the worst team in the NFL and they completely emberrassed the Texans today. This should not be tolerated and I hope that Mr. McNair takes notice and does something about it.

Texans Pride said:
Hey, you were playing Halo while we were enduring this. . . You need to go and read through the thread to find your answers :)

I'll do the read through at work later this evening.

the wonger need food said:
Somebody's head should roll for this. Words can't describe the disappointment we should be feeling as fans. This has been the most pathetic effort I have ever seen by the team. With so much to play for, how could this team give such a gutless performance? The Browns are the worst team in the NFL and they completely emberrassed the Texans today. This should not be tolerated and I hope that Mr. McNair takes notice and does something about it.

Wongers, it's not going to happen. . .Take a look at my signature, trust me,I agree with you, but we shouldn't hold our breath....

Although I must say, I don't think it was the coaches that lost this game today.

Its just a shame you never know what to expect from this team...One day winners, next day LOSERS...Why can they not be consistent???? Especially against badddd teams.....This is sad...If they can't figure out what they are doing, next year won't be any different...

Yeah the O-Line can get ready for some serious layoffs this season. Last game of the season. This is what everyones gonna remember right here.

the wonger need food said:

I think the Niners are in much worse shape than the Browns. They came to play today and for whatever reason..poor coaching, lack of effort..whatever the Texans did not.

Carr has been sacked like 120 times in three years. Amazing he is still alive. I really wish the crowd wasn't booing Carr so lustily.

Well Carr, had to do something to make up for the awful showing today. He probably figures he has the off-season to heal.

LOOK AT CARR, THE BOY HAS HEART.......I DON'T THINK THE PROBLEM IS CARR AT ALL......AndreJ....could you please remind us who the problem is?

LoL, im looking at stats and DD is our leading Reciever and Rusher. I think that goes to our horrible pass protection by the O-Line though. Carr is forced to throw a lot of dump offs.

SmoochyTX said:
Well Carr, had to do something to make up for the awful showing today. He probably figures he has the off-season to heal.

If that's what he's thinking, I like the way it makes him play.

TexSon said:
Carr has been sacked like 120 times in three years. Amazing he is still alive. I really wish the crowd wasn't booing Carr so lustily.
Wait... it has to be a lot more than that.
He has been sacked 49 times this year.
Sacked what, 76 times the first year.
How many last year- like 35

That's closer to 160 sacks for three years.

Dubya said:
Suggs is making our defense look like a Pop Warner team.

The D has been OK most the game.........but now they are just getting tired........the offense has not given them any off time whatsoever today..........the D started great, but they need a break now & then.

Back