Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game Day: Cleveland at Houston

jacquescas

Veteran
Kelly Holcomb will start tomorrow instead of McKown, there goes the chance at a 7 sack 4 int game from the defense.

Believe me, Kelly is capable of stinking up the joint. He is a lifetime backup for a reason.

I'm happy because I will get to see you guys play. Other than the colts-texans game I went to, I haven't seen one of your games on TV. I'm interested in watching how your team operates while I'm on my couch

LoL i read in todays paper where the writer said this

The Browns are so bad they need to find a way to keep both their offense and defense off the firld. If the Browns had a marching band, they could let it keep playing and take time off the clock.

I'm just hoping the Texans don't find a way to lose to this horrible team, especially because everyone expects them to win. I guess you could call this a "trap" game. But i doubt that will happen. Its fan appreciation day and i think the texans will come out and open a can of whoop @$$! :banana: :jumpbanan :heh:

Looking to see if the Texans can put together 3 straight games playing the tyle that DomCapers wants

game16.jpg

Game Center

Is there a site you can go to and listen to the game over the internet that is free? I know there is the NFL radio package, but is there anything else?

If possible I'd like to listen to Mark (the voice of the Texans)

OK guys, your going to have to be very detailed when you post during the game because you all know how we got screwed here in San Antonio and won't see the game televised...I'll have the yahoo game channel on but i need DETAILSSSSSS :hairpull: :hairpull:

Hey this online radio station is awesome that the browns gave us...AM 1040 WYSL, they are very clear and detailed already covering this game and it allows me to stay on the computer to view other games....

Texans Pride said:
Is there a site you can go to and listen to the game over the internet that is free? I know there is the NFL radio package, but is there anything else?

If possible I'd like to listen to Mark (the voice of the Texans)
You can listen here

2WR, Fullback right on that last play and Carr checks down to the back pretty quickly. M Norris drops it.

On 3rd down Carr throws underneath the first down mark. Punt time.

Browns start off in an ace formation and play action to Northcutt and the ball went right thru Glenn's hands and Cutt had a big play.

Carr just barely overthows AJ as he had two steps on everyone. Carr's shoulder looks fine. He threw it a long ways.

wow... I cannot believe those 2 first catches from the browns.. but the run game is good from the texans right now...

Back