Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game Day: Cleveland at Houston

OK WE PLAYED A 3-12 TEAM..WE LOST.OK HOUSTON WE DIDNT SHOW THAT WE NEEDED TO WIN.WHY DOES HOUSTON PLAY LIKE THAT.IM STARTING TO WONDER..WAS CARR REALLY OUT THERE.WAS THE OFFENSE THERE..HELL NO..WE AS FANS DESERVE MORE..ARE WE QUITTERS..YES I THINK SO AT THIS POINT OF TIME...WAKE UP FANS..WE SUCK AND DONT CARE ABOUT THE HOUSTON FANS.... :hairpull:

We do play the Chiefs, but since I live in Denver -- I won't get to watch them. The Texans are ONLY on television up here if they are playing the Broncos.

TexaninDenver said:
We do play the Chiefs, but since I live in Denver -- I won't get to watch them. The Texans are ONLY on television up here if they are playing the Broncos.

I live in Denver too. We get the Directv Sunday ticket and get to watch all the games....You should try it; it's great.

GiovanniTexansFan said:
OK WE PLAYED A 3-12 TEAM..WE LOST.OK HOUSTON WE DIDNT SHOW THAT WE NEEDED TO WIN.WHY DOES HOUSTON PLAY LIKE THAT.IM STARTING TO WONDER..WAS CARR REALLY OUT THERE.WAS THE OFFENSE THERE..HELL NO..WE AS FANS DESERVE MORE..ARE WE QUITTERS..YES I THINK SO AT THIS POINT OF TIME...WAKE UP FANS..WE SUCK AND DONT CARE ABOUT THE HOUSTON FANS.... :hairpull:

I was at the game. Am I mad......Yes. I am sure the players are aswell. But when you say that we are "quitters" Don't lump me and many other fans in that catagory. I stayed till the last seconds. I will never quit on this team. I may wish for different players or maybe coaching but hell i've Given this team my heart and that means that i have the right to be angry and the ability to hurt with them. Thats what being a true fan is. I feel that I live and die with the players. I think that was what most of the booooos were for. Basicaly you suck as a group for making us hurt.

Not trying to be to mushy............... am I to far off base? Who would agree ....Vinny???

Well, at least some improvements were made this season. It sucks to end on such an awful downer, but we can go into next year knowing we're better. Management has to make the right moves, of course, especially on O-Line... but at least we're set up to make a good run next year.

Back