Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Cleveland at Houston

Dunta is such a good tackler. They got Bryant the ball with man coverage with a quick toss and Dunta stuffed him on 2nd down.

We are leting these guys hang around. Not a good sign. I said in another post that if Holcomb started we could be in for a tussel. He is much better than McCowen, particularly the long ball.

They are letting this team hang around.

With Peek, and Payne both out, it's going to be tough getting that pass rush . Someone is going to have to step up

Texans Pride said:
They are letting this team hang around.

With Peek, and Payne both out, it's going to be tough getting that pass rush . Someone is going to have to step up

Yeah, when it comes to passing plays we have just lost the battle in the trenches, on both sides.

Hey, where did our defense go? I'm happy if they don't score a TD on us, but let's not let them get a FG everytime they have the ball!

Dime said:
Glenn finally made a play.

Like a few of us has said Glenn has been in zone a lot today. I've only seen him get beat twice while in man, just chill. Hopefully they can get it together. Our pass rush is whats really hurting us.

Holcomb has bad ribs. Somebody has got to hit him. It's just too easy for Holcomb right now.

One more quarter, lets hold em. But i agree, they shouldn't even be driving down that far to get in field goal position.

Texans Pride said:
Hey Vinny, what could we do to get a chat room on here during the season. It would be great for game day.

Yeah, i myslef and i know a few others have suggested that. These messages get annoying with refreshing the page and all.

AndreJ said:
Yeah, i myslef and i know a few others have suggested that. These messages get annoying with refreshing the page and all.

It also makes it difficult to reply to all the comments that you'd like. It would be great so we could all have a conversation.

Texans Pride said:
Hey Vinny, what could we do to get a chat room on here during the season. It would be great for game day.
The last one we had wasn't ever used but the message board was horrid back then. Hookem has one at texanstalk.com but I never see anyone in it. If we grow some more as an internet society I'm sure we will re-visit the chat room thing.

Back