Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Cleveland at Houston

TD BABY!!!!! We're hot today!

Hey what's up with Wells? He never does the Reliant Leap! That bothers me, doesn't seem like he's in touch with the fans!

Vinny said:
Very nice play design there for all you Palmer bashers.

Vinny is correct, I myself am a Palmer basher, and I am loving he play calling right now. The occassional pass downfield is all I ask for and today we've seen it already. . . TO BAD WE DIDN'T COMPLETE THE PASS!

Davis had already got 53 yds. on 5 carries. He's doing his thing out there. He's also got a 4 yd reception. Now I'm looking forward to our D. I need D-Rob to have a big day to put him way over the top of Vilma for DROY so their will be no questions as to who it should be.

QUESTION:

I know why I'm not at the game (I live in colorado) but why are the rest of you all here with me?! You all should be at Reliant right now!

Texans Pride said:
TD BABY!!!!! We're hot today!

Hey what's up with Wells? He never does the Reliant Leap! That bothers me, doesn't seem like he's in touch with the fans!

Doesnt mean he is not in touch with the fans... he signed 4 cards for me (1 for me, 3 for my sons). He is in touch and a good guy.

Youngstown Colt said:
Is david carr getting other people besides his RBs involved today? they're not showing the game (bills-steelers instead)

So far yes, thrown to AJ, and Norris, And Bradford. Wells just scored the TD

Texans Pride said:
QUESTION:

I know why I'm not at the game (I live in colorado) but why are the rest of you all here with me?! You all should be at Reliant right now!

Well i just got off of work at 8am so i first woke up at 11am....Trust me, i'm not too thrilled listening to this on a Browns radio station online...But they are covering the game pretty good i have to say....

Vinny said:
Very nice play design there for all you Palmer bashers.

I agree. I question alot of the plays called, but he has called some excellent plays so far today. Still I'm looking for more downfield pass plays.

Dime said:
Doesnt mean he is not in touch with the fans... he signed 4 cards for me (1 for me, 3 for my sons). He is in touch and a good guy.

I'm sure your right, but damn, get up there man! GET YOUR RELIANT LEAP LOVE!

Lets hope this is just another quick Payne scare. We need him 2 years fully removed from surgery.

HoustonFan said:
Awh man, not Seth Payne.

Yeah, atleast they didn't have to bring out the truck or nothing hopefully he can walk whatever it is off. If he gets seriously hurt again, i think we should let him go in the offseason.

texansgal8 said:
remember visionless hereeeee

the game is also on the local San Antonio sports radio station... 760 or 740 or whatever it is. Anyways, it's the Texans announcers.

We're not getting any pressure on there QB. And its costing us in the passing D..... BTW thats 12 straight quarters without an opposing TD. We tie Philly for the longest streak of the season. One more and we'll be #1. :jumpbanan :banana:

TexSon said:
the game is also on the local San Antonio sports radio station... 760 or 740 or whatever it is. Anyways, it's the Texans announcers.

Well my stereo is in my bedroom and my computer is in the living room so i need to be near the computer...Unless they have online coverage...So far the Browns station online is very detailed....

Back