You made me look:

DanteDance2.jpg

DanteDance3.jpg

DanteDance1.jpg

I got nothing.

I used to like you.

that exchange made me laugh aloud.

best friends forever, me and Boozer.

You watch out for that Boozer character. You do a favor for him and think you have a deal, and POW, he'll stab you in the back and make you look like a fool.

Quite unlike your good friends who repeatedly post pictures of you doing a jig in your drawers.

:splits:

You watch out for that Boozer character. You do a favor for him and think you have a deal, and POW, he'll stab you in the back and make you look like a fool.

Quite unlike your good friends who repeatedly post pictures of you doing a jig in your drawers.

:splits:

No, he'll show his true friendship to me tomorrow night. :whip:

My message board friends will get theirs come tailgate season!

Its monday and I am at work and didnt check this board all weekend but this thread is still going!

Very nice. And obvioulsy you deserved the party socks after Saturday night. BTW, I took my medicine in the other thread.

Really?

-Texans hat
-Texans t-shirt
-boxers
-black sox

What else is on it? Maybe some glitter? :texflag: :splits:

DanteDance2.jpg

DanteDance3.jpg

DanteDance1.jpg

Hmmm, after further inspection, I see no glitter. It might be due to the lighting and resolution. You know, some people are not glitter folks. I personally don't care for glitter because it gets all over things. amd I don't think it looks particularly good on me.

So, at what point does this thread turn into a photoshop Dante Dancing contest????

Where you can win the praise and admiration of your peers, and maybe a few rep points????

tap tap tap, I'm waiting.

FUNNY STUFF MT!!! :woot2

On a serious note, for those of you who know him.

Does 84 have a sense of humor?

If not, how big is he?

How fast can he run?

If not, how big is he?

How fast can he run?

His list of people to kill is pretty long, go to Mexico before he gets to your name.

I am curious, who's the bball player? Why not this guy:
(I have no time, my last final is tomorrow)
rs12.jpg

Great Jobs MT & TD!! Those were great!

I know that 84 said they were hysterical, but if I were y'all, I would keep looking over my shoulder. :hides:

If not, how big is he?

How fast can he run?

From the looks of the picture, he is taller than John Stockton, so maybe he runs about 6'3".

One more...

Cheerleader84.jpg

I had no idea photoshopping was so much fun. :)

Ah, no photoshopping there. I remember that day like it was yesterday. Fun times, although the next day I was nursing a hell of a hangover.

Reactions: TD
Back