Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Embarassing Pics Of Donkay

It is always nice to get face to go with some of the posters that I read so often, but that isn't exactly the image that I was wanting. :wacko:

Man, we are going on (4) pages of this and Dante really wants this thread to die. Everytime I look, the thread is at the top. We really need to stop this. It just might embarrass him.:elmo:

I know Sparky Polastri, and Dante you are no Sparky Polastri. Sir, put down the Spirit Fingers and step away from the Texans Hat. :)

biopol.jpg

2000_Bring_It_On_414.jpg

This thread is like car accidents on a Houston freeway. There are elements of misfortune and entertainment that just can't be looked away from.

True story. Boy, I wish I had a camera phone on Sunday. Grocery store. Man and wife shopping.

Her: jeans, polo shirt, Nike's
Him: polo shirt, plaid shorts, black socks, dress shoes.

Swear to God.

This thread ain't going anywhere, Dante. LOL
Oh, God. I would have said something.

Listen... If i'm tired as hell from a long day of work, and i was wearing black socks there, and i come home and throw on some shorts, i'm not changing my damned socks just because it's not aesthetically sound. after long days of doing man things like winning loaves of bread and carrying loads of bacon home, we don't give half a turd about whether or not socks match, because honestly, if you're judging, thats your problem.

Listen... If i'm tired as hell from a long day of work, and i was wearing black socks there, and i come home and throw on some shorts, i'm not changing my damned socks just because it's not aesthetically sound. after long days of doing man things like winning loaves of bread and carrying loads of bacon home, we don't give half a turd about whether or not socks match, because honestly, if you're judging, thats your problem.
QFT

I wear my soccer socks as much as possible...they're really comfortable...I even went to church with them on once.

Maybe it's because I buy my black socks at Target. Maybe I have fat feet. Those suckers are tight! I can't wait to get them off and allow blood to flow to my toes again.

Wear them at home, PD. It's just that I will NOT go grocery shopping with you if you have on the black socks and dress shoes with your boxers. End of discussion.

I don't think MT has wrapped his head around this entire black sock thing.
If no one's getting married, I'm not wearing a tie. End of story.

Exactly. If Dante ever tried the grocery store thusly attired, he must be regaled to the car.

84, this is your way out from ever going mall shopping again. However, you must use it sparingly when it comes to other places...or she will catch on.

Whats wrong with black socks and sandals?? Thats my Saturday errand running combo.....

In fact, I will sporting the black socks and sandals this Saturday at the Draft Party!!

*dies*

That was the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Thank you.

My wife brings home the bacon and I fry it up in the pan but I don't do it in black socks and green boxers.

Note to self: Don't cook bacon in the nude anymore.

Very important safety tip... Thanks Ted. Although when I used to cook in the nude, I would still wear my black socks.

Oh Lord, if you are listening, please remove this nasty image from my mind! I promise to be a better person but I just can't go on anymore after this. Please Lord.:yikes:

You have been watching Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, "Cooking in the Raw", on "E" TV.

Up next, "Dante's Embarrassing Photos".

Well personally!! I like black sock wearers, with or without sandals, black shoes with shorts, red socks with brown shoes, flip flops, green undies of ANY kind, long silky ponytails, tight butts sitting on a Harley, black leather jackets, bean dip and chips sitting on top a solid round belly laid back in a comfy recliner, watching a TEXAN game!:) D*mn!! Where's my sugardaddy????????!!!:fans:

Back