Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Embarassing Pics Of Donkay

Caught a glimpse of Dante this weekend at the Republican Convention!!

10blogs190.2.jpg

Actually you would have laughed. It was pretty funny....

-OR- I thought this thread was losing a little momentum, so I figured this would be a way to get it bumped...
He has a great sense of humor. Probably would have laughed...just like he laughs at home about me posting these pics. :D <-- that's for real, he thinks it's hysterical (even though he plays like he doesn't).

He has a great sense of humor. Probably would have laughed...just like he laughs at home about me posting these pics. :D <-- that's for real, he thinks it's hysterical (even though he plays like he doesn't).

So the truth comes out, after 9 pages on this thread.
Dante is full of himself, jk!:stirpot:
Still going!

No, not so much the dancing pictures. I don't know what she's talking about.

I just look at this thread and shake my head that it's on 9 pages and WONT DIE!

Dante in the tighty whiteys that Diapher originally posted (but 'someone' deleted)...

Dante.jpg

How Diapher got pics of Dante in his underwear, I have no idea........

The most disturbing part of that pic is that he doesn't have a neck. Or the length of the undies.

Or all of it. Yep. It's all disturbing.

I can't pull that picture up at work for some reason, forgot to look at it last night from home.

And thanks to all the people that keep this disturbing thread going. I can't WAIT to see you guys in person.

I can't pull that picture up at work for some reason, forgot to look at it last night from home.

And thanks to all the people that keep this disturbing thread going. I can't WAIT to see you guys in person.

Very unlikely,

Soooooooooo....BUMP!!:doot:

You never know, we might meet some day! You crazy Brits might decide to attack again some day!:user:

Awesome! When we've spanked you, I'll take Angelina as a trophy and rename Reliant Stadium as 'Brad's Gaff'! The food stands will serve only Scotch Pies, Bovril and Lager...............

Women under 12 stone will have to wear 4' heels and halter tops by law, Liberals will be executed and France nuked.....*dreams*!

Bradster for Presidente for life!! :doot:

Bradster, you and your Brit mates wouldn't know what to do you show up here and the likes of TEXANS84 are ready to take y'all on in his socks and underwear...

Fear the tighty whiteys and socks!!

:bat: :cowboy1: :superman:

Bradster, you and your Brit mates wouldn't know what to do you show up here and the likes of TEXANS84 are ready to take y'all on in his socks and underwear...

Very true,

I would definitely file dealing with an irate Dante in his 'German trapping gear' under 'above and beyond'....:wild:

Don't even get me started on the 'Jazz-hands'!!:doot:

Isn't that against the Geneva Convention, and would be considered a war crime?

Stand down soldier, You and your wacky, mis-matched band of assorted leftenants will never make it past the New Jersey Militia! Exit 8 will be your Waterloo!:bat:

Ok, for the record....I:

* Don't wear or own any tightey whities*

Please stop associating me with that. That's like trying to fit Reliant Stadium into the Toyota Center. Not happening.

Ok, for the record....I:

* Don't wear or own any tightey whities*

Please stop associating me with that. That's like trying to fit Reliant Stadium into the Toyota Center. Not happening.

According to the pic, it looks like a loose fit.

People who are affraid to wear tighty whities usually can't fill them up and have issues with compensating for what they don't have.

Back