Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Embarassing Pics Of Donkay

It looks like Dante made the "Romp in the Park" afterall.....

100_1195.jpg

This thread is way too funny, the photoshop work is priceless.
Dante is short and small, heck he might even be a midget, but I am 6-2,
he he, so all you skeered photoshoppers, carry on!:texflag:
I am sure this thread will die when the season starts, untill then its a gr8 source of entertainment, sorta!

Looks like you changed your socks! Why can't you change your underwear?:user:

Those are different big dawg. I have about 5 that look the same.

Its a sad day when I have to explain my boxer shorts on a football message board.

Lauren is dead.

He may wear black (or brown) socks while passed out on the couch, but the boy knows better than to mix them with sandals!

I am. I was not at romp in the park.

Ok.

So which is it? Were you at Romp at the Park or were you running around naked with a bunch of boys (not that there is anything wrong with it) and skinny dipping in an above ground pool???

At least you weren't wearing the same underwear.

Ok.

So which is it? Were you at Romp at the Park or were you running around naked with a bunch of boys (not that there is anything wrong with it) and skinny dipping in an above ground pool???

At least you weren't wearing the same underwear.

I was jumping off roof's with an interesting hair-do.

We just finished watching "Grandma's boy" and there is a character in there named Dante. We did my hair just like his, 2nd from the right: http://thecia.com.au/reviews/n/images/nana-s-boy-grandma-s-boy-6.jpg

LOL That is perfect. Except he had one sticking up in the middle in addition to the side ponytails.

I especially love how Dante' was able to work in the red collar with the NFL emblem......

"Brilliant!!".........................."Brilliant!!"

Those are Teds non-alchoholic beers and the pills are motrin....

If they WERE non alcoholic beers, I would be in the picture.

EDIT.......After looking at Dante's friends, I would not be at the table for a whole case of NA beers. Where do you meet those people?:wild:

Actually, they look like Red Stripe beer and either Becks or Heineken on the table. The pills have an inscription on them to match Dante's silly grin.......RORER 714.

I think that picture will only incite Texan-on-Texan violence at the Tailgates... Everyone will walk up to Dante poking him with pins... OUCH!

"...........OOO baby baby it a wild world....."

Damn you, Marcie!

Just in case you forgot some of the Lyrics Ted:

Now that I've lost everything to you
You say you wanna start something new
And it's breakin' my heart you're leavin'
Baby, I'm grievin'
But if you wanna leave, take good care
Hope you have a lot of nice things to wear
But then a lot of nice things turn bad out there

Oh, baby, baby, it's a wild world
It's hard to get by just upon a smile
Oh, baby, baby, it's a wild world
I'll always remember you like a child, girl

You know I've seen a lot of what the world can do
And it's breakin' my heart in two
Because I never wanna see you a sad, girl
Don't be a bad girl
Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there
But just remember there's a lot of bad and beware

Chorus

Baby, I love you
Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there
But just remember there's a lot of bad and beware

Chorus

Red Stripe and Beck's are the beers. I cannot believe you added the Qualudes. I haven't heard anyone use their real name in quite some time, Ted.:cool:

It has been SOME TIME that I used the real name. I thought Bill would have caught it first but I am not surprised that you did.

Hey Dante, what about your guarantee?

I would offer some pictures of her but I don't have any that would be considered less than "R" rated.:drool:

I think it will pick up when the Marcie pictures are posted or when Elle FINALLY post her pic in the boxers.

You know, as hysterically funny as the photoshops have been, the original pictures are well classic in their classicness.

Marcie's safe. Dante's Photoshopping skills consist of "hey Lauren, can you Photoshop this for me?"

Back