Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

College Football Random Thought of the Day

Tom Herman to take over as Head Coach at Florida Atlantic.

Florida Atlantic? I'm trying to wrap my head around how far Herman has fallen in the eyes of big time schools. He didn't win big at Texas, but who has since Mack? He was great at his only other HC job (Houston). How is it that Florida Atlantic is the best he could do?

Florida Atlantic? I'm trying to wrap my head around how far Herman has fallen in the eyes of big time schools. He didn't win big at Texas, but who has since Mack? He was great at his only other HC job (Houston). How is it that Florida Atlantic is the best he could do?

Especially when the Coogs should've made him a priority signing.

Caleb Williams doesn't come up clutch to get his team into the playoff, can't draft him now.

As Randy Mewman once sang Short people got nobody to love.

Are you vertically challenged?

Whoops, I clicked on the wrong post this post was meant for BB.

Caleb Williams doesn't come up clutch to get his team into the playoff, can't draft him now.
My source is telling me that Caleb Williams height lost 2 inches each quarter.

I know he had a cut finger but does anyone know about his injured leg?
Michael Cohen

@Michael_Cohen13

Lincoln Riley said #USC quarterback Caleb Williams “popped his hamstring” early in the game and was playing at less than 50%. Riley considered going with a backup, but Williams didn’t want to come out of the game. “That’s as gutsy of a performance as you’ll ever see,” he said.

11:22 PM · Dec 2, 2022

PassingCompAttPctYdsY/ATDIntSackYdsLQBRat
Caleb Williams284168.33638.931769161.9

At least it was nice to see
Michael Cohen
@Michael_Cohen13

Lincoln Riley said #USC quarterback Caleb Williams “popped his hamstring” early in the game and was playing at less than 50%. Riley considered going with a backup, but Williams didn’t want to come out of the game. “That’s as gutsy of a performance as you’ll ever see,” he said.

11:22 PM · Dec 2, 2022

PassingCompAttPctYdsY/ATDIntSackYdsLQBRat
Caleb Williams284168.33638.931769161.9

Painting his fingernails with “**** Utah” prior to game was probably not a wise decision either..

He probably wanted to get back in it. Sometimes taking a job like that proves your worth and it's no pressure

I was thinking he has been dominant. You seem to be overly critical, everyone is not going to win every play. Stetson Bennett has also impressed me with his quick decision making and accuracy
If you take a dt high, he needs to force doubles and rush the qb. One thing he shouldn't be doing in college is single blocked and put on the ground.

I think DT, Carter put a nice exclamation point on his top 5 status in the 2023 draft.

WR, Quentin Johnston had a nice game in TCU’s OT loss.

QB’s, Maye and Williams will both be worth watching in 2023. Both have had nice seasons and will get better in 2023. I figure both schools will have no problem adding talent and weapons to their offenses.

Michigan offensive linemen continue to produce results in the ground game. Center, Olusegun Oluwatimi and Zac Zinter sure would look nice if they were added to the Texans OL. North Dakota State OT, Cody Mauch’s stock is rising…..I’d still like him on the Texans OL in 2023. Center to RT would have some solid pieces on the right side……finally.

The unis & helmets for Army/Navy are kickarse.

Collage-Maker-06-Dec-2022-06.15-PM.jpg

Back