Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Badboy's college players to watch for future

Who are the defensive players you think will be in that range for us to pick? I am leaning more towards DL.
I like Ruke O from Clemson in the 2nd rd and Sweat in the 3rd along with McKinley Jackson. If I was drafting with the Texans 1st round pick, I'm probably drafting Kitchens from Miami. A playmaker at safety, can play some slot corner also. Pitre looks like depth to me. He doesn't make enough plays and continues to miss tackles.

I like Ruke O from Clemson in the 2nd rd and Sweat in the 3rd along with McKinley Jackson. If I was drafting with the Texans 1st round pick, I'm probably drafting Kitchens from Miami. A playmaker at safety, can play some slot corner also. Pitre looks like depth to me. He doesn't make enough plays and continues to miss tackles.
I really like LB Cooper from A&M. Fast playmaker, reminds me of Warner coming out of college.

I really like LB Cooper from A&M. Fast playmaker, reminds me of Warner coming out of college.
I thought he was a Sophomore but you made me check. Yes, kid is everywhere. I find myself spending less time looking at the draft as I trust the current team to do a good job. Funny, but I just noticed this. Guess I am not as desperate to get a good product anymore as they are a joy (heart attack) to watch now

I thought he was a Sophomore but you made me check. Yes, kid is everywhere. I find myself spending less time looking at the draft as I trust the current team to do a good job. Funny, but I just noticed this. Guess I am not as desperate to get a good product anymore as they are a joy (heart attack) to watch now
The draft is my favorite thing about NFL football. I'm not a big fan of God'ells NFL.

Rigged

I like Cooper, but from what I've seen, he's a downhill player. I think he's alot like Perryman coming out of Miami. He's a liability in coverage.
He looks like he's got the speed to cover to me and he's all over the field.

Imagine if Caserio used the 13th pick of 2022 Draft on Kyle Hamilton to pair with Stingley instead of trading back for Kenyon Green? Then w/2nd rounder RB Kenneth Walker III.

Imagine if Caserio used the 13th pick of 2022 Draft on Kyle Hamilton to pair with Stingley instead of trading back for Kenyon Green? Then w/2nd rounder RB Kenneth Walker III.
I wanted Jordan Davis.

Think he would look pretty good beside Rankins?

Didn't Kitchens get hurt this year?

I wanted Jordan Davis.

Think he would look pretty good beside Rankins?
I know would have been a foundational pick as well. I’m just thinking of a jacked up DB room. DT’s like Rankins are better free agent acquisition targets, immediate impact just plug and go.

I know would have been a foundational pick as well. I’m just thinking of a jacked up DB room. DT’s like Rankins are better free agent acquisition targets, immediate impact just plug and go.

True, I'm hoping Caserio is able to add a difference maker like Wilkins, while still being able to retain Rankins/Cashman/Nelson. Draft a pass rusher and a LB that is as good as Cashman's been and that's a championship level defense if healthy.

I would even think about bringing Hunter home and drafting Sweat or Murphy/Jackson/Stackhouse in the 3rd/4th, than signing Wilkins.

How would you like this front 7 which is entirely possible.

WA/Sweat/Rankins/Hunter

Cashman/Draft pick/Harris

I like Davis too, but they've been good against the run without spending a high pick for a guy playing 50% of the snaps. BTW, eagles pass defense is ranked 29th

203ccae64366140440f3a79b1be69908.jpg

If this is true they need to find someone to take some of that attention off, or at least make them pay for it.
By the way I changed my name, I just hit some letters years ago and never put thought into it, lol. But Pirbroke was a stupid name.

Edit- shows name didn’t change

If this is true they need to find someone to take some of that attention off, or at least make them pay for it.
By the way I changed my name, I just hit some letters years ago and never put thought into it, lol. But Pirbroke was a stupid name.

Anderson is quietly having himself a nice rookie season.
If Greenard, Rankins and co can continue to play well, it will give Will more opportunities - they feed off each other and maybe he is helping make the other guys look good!

He's running into blockers. He's not getting to the qb vs the weaker tackles. He just needs to keep working his craft. He's still trying to bill rush too much.

You are in the machine. Be one with the machine.

Danielle Hunter?

I'm thinking/hoping Myjai Sanders and Dylan Horton. I don't see Caserio offering big $ to any FA.

I honestly don’t think we’d draft a right tackle since we just signed Howard to a big contract. Unless we traded Howard, but I don’t know if someone would trade for him.

I wish I could remember who said it .... but they're beginning to think that he is actually more valuable at LG than RT !

If you do remember please tell us.

Well, I have researched everywhere I typically go, and several that I don't. Sorry, must have imagined it. I always put a lot of emphasis on the offensive line. Anyone who watched the Eagles beat the Bucs, had to notice what a difference a real offensive line will make. I've never cared for the choice of Howard, but with his contract renewal, I thought everyone was seeing something that I failed to see. Since we do have what a appears to be a young phenom back there, is there anyone who thinks we should focus on building a line that can protect him ?

I definitively wanted big safety Kyle Hamilton (Notre Dame) to be in a Texans uniform.

Well, I have researched everywhere I typically go, and several that I don't. Sorry, must have imagined it. I always put a lot of emphasis on the offensive line. Anyone who watched the Eagles beat the Bucs, had to notice what a difference a real offensive line will make. I've never cared for the choice of Howard, but with his contract renewal, I thought everyone was seeing something that I failed to see. Since we do have what a appears to be a young phenom back there, is there anyone who thinks we should focus on building a line that can protect him ?
I don’t disagree about Howard. I wish we’d see more of him at RT to give me confidence in the contract we gave him. But I completely understand that Fant is playing well. I guess we will see what happens.

Honestly if we hadn’t signed Howard to an extension I’d be looking hard at the RT from Oregon State Taliese Fuaga. He’s a mauler and is having a great year.

I don’t disagree about Howard. I wish we’d see more of him at RT to give me confidence in the contract we gave him. But I completely understand that Fant is playing well. I guess we will see what happens.

Honestly if we hadn’t signed Howard to an extension I’d be looking hard at the RT from Oregon State Taliese Fuaga. He’s a mauler and is having a great year.
Kenyon Green is a mauler. In the zbs, maulers don't really work well. College maulers who most are use to grabbing guys don't really wok well. Hand usage along with body control works best

I agree with you but my thought is the Texans believe they do have an adequate offensive line just having to play some players like Howard out of position.
Folks go all wah wooh over Fant and I have already said that I have been impressed with him. However let's not forget how well Howard was doing at right tackle last season. PFF had him at 69 and that was with him moving around some to other positions. I wish they could just leave Howard at right tackle because he is not a left guard.

Fuaga has my attention but outside speed rushers will devastate Stroud.

I’m a fan of Harris; if the Texans decide not to go with WR in round 1, he’s a guy I’m hoping the Texans look at in the middle of the draft.

Then you will love Kamren Kenchens. I was hoping we could get him with a trade in the second round. But he has rapidly climbed into the mid round one.

Check out sleeper…..SS- Kendal Daniels (Oklahoma State). 6-4 @ 215 lbs. He should be a solid SS who can cover TE’s and SWR’s. He’s big and plays the run game pretty good. He’s under the radar late, so I’d like to see him remain this way so the Texans could get him in RD4 or later.

Back